GW-501516 Super Info Thread

I think you may have misread the website at unique... the mk-2866 is osta... there have been some vision issues with the s-4 when taken at a higher dose however it is much safer if you run it at a lower dose stacked with osta... mk-2866 is just the scientific name for osta...

agreed..

Last edited:
I was thinking about unique but Osta-Gain has the GW for half the cost, plus they are offering 30% off right now. So for half the price I can get the Osta & GW for half of what unique has it for. Unless someone has a very good coupon for unique since that's what ya'll are recommending. Let me know before Friday that's when I plan on placeing my order.

I was thinking about unique but Osta-Gain has the GW for half the cost, plus they are offering 30% off right now. So for half the price I can get the Osta & GW for half of what unique has it for. Unless someone has a very good coupon for unique since that's what ya'll are recommending. Let me know before Friday that's when I plan on placeing my order.

We appreciate your interest. We cannot speak for other sources but we have done our due diligence to acquire Ostarine/ Mk-2866 and GW-501516 in its pure form. This is not an easy task and our price point reflects that. We will always do our best to give our customers the best product at the most competitive prices. However we will not sacrifice quality or cut-corners to enter a price war with a competitor. We understand we are new to PM, but we stand behind our product and customer service. We are confident Osta-gain will shortly become the leader in SARMs. Good luck with your research.

Well Osta-Gain you got my attention, screw the competitors I'll be going with ya'll. Be looking for my order on Friday for the Osta-Max & GW. I will be posting my results as they occur.

Well Osta-Gain you got my attention, screw the competitors I'll be going with ya'll. Be looking for my order on Friday for the Osta-Max & GW. I will be posting my results as they occur.

Thank you sir... go with the combo deal and save even more money:elephant:

Hey bud either company is a great choice but let us know how it goes bud.

BTW you know uniq has a $10 off coupon for GW...it's HUN522

Yea, I think that's right from what I read on the net, 24hrs. Is it for only doing carido's or can I use it just when I life, since I really don't do any carido's. Will I still benfit from it by only lifting.

Yea, I think that's right from what I read on the net, 24hrs. Is it for only doing carido's or can I use it just when I life, since I really don't do any carido's. Will I still benfit from it by only lifting.

I would assume so. this stuff is pretty strong.as long as your diet and training are correct you should benefit from it greatly

I was all ready to order from OG but $30 for a flat rate to Canada is INSANE. Just bought from orbit and it was less then 1/2 that, so they are on my forget list now..

Any coupon codes for Unique chemical?

Last edited:
I was all ready to order from OG but $30 for a flat rate to Canada is INSANE. Just bought from orbit and it was less then 1/2 that, so they are on my forget list now..

Any coupon codes for Unique chemical?

I believe there are a few I'll check and see.

that's allot of exclamation marks for ' just a thought' ..
I'd also like to say that Mich29 offered me product at a good price I even had extra orders from my clients. He then proceeded to keep me hanging with NO word for 5 days. Finally after 2-3 attempts to get the product sent, he bailed on the sale with no reason why.. So I won't be dealing with Uniquemicals any time soon if this is the kind of person they sign on for sales. Not only did it waste my time, but I also had to go back to my clients and tell them about the epic fail on mich29's part.. in no way was that professional on any level.

Had to get that off my chest as his new 'company rep' status banner was grating on my nerves.

Last edited:
that's allot of exclamation marks for ' just a thought' ..
I'd also like to say that Mich29 offered me product at a good price I even had extra orders from my clients. He then proceeded to keep me hanging with NO word for 5 days. Finally after 2-3 attempts to get the product sent, he bailed on the sale with no reason why.. So I won't be dealing with Uniquemicals any time soon if this is the kind of person they sign on for sales. Not only did it waste my time, but I also had to go back to my clients and tell them about the epic fail on mich29's part.. in no way was that professional on any level.

Had to get that off my chest as his new 'company rep' status banner was grating on my nerves.

sorry you feel this way.I thought I sent you a pm about this and I figured you understood why I decided not to go through with the sale.I apologize if you feel slighted as that was not my intent.

Last edited:
Not trying to jump in, but I just order from both Unique and Osta 2 weeks ago and had no problem with either. Received orders from both very quickly about 3-4 day turn around. So I think they are both very legit and up front with their ordering process. Just starting taking their products yesterday so I can't comment on that yet.

How else dose one take

" I'm going to pass on this one " as the only and final communication for 3 days.

Whatever, were done and it's not worth my time any more.

I ordered from OG instead, Osta Gain IS expensive to ship to Canada but they use EMS courier 3 day.. which is nuts, but it gets to Canada fast. OG should be utilized by Canadians and internationals for bulk orders of 3 or more products at once, anything less and it's not cost effective. One reason I think they use EMS is that it's pre cleared before the border on the US side.

sorry you feel this way.I thought I sent you a pm about this and I figured you understood why I decided not to go through with the sale.I apologize if you feel slighted as that was not my intent.

Last edited:
Not trying to jump in, but I just order from both Unique and Osta 2 weeks ago and had no problem with either. Received orders from both very quickly about 3-4 day turn around. So I think they are both very legit and up front with their ordering process. Just starting taking their products yesterday so I can't comment on that yet.

glad to hear it.def interested in how the uniquemicals brand works out for you.

as far as what hull is talking about.my rats had a few extra bottles from their own personal stash they were going to sell super cheap but decided not to due to customs and the headaches they could possibly cause. it had absolutely nothing to do with uniquemicals whatsoever.

uniquemicals customer service and shipping are top notch and if there are problems they handle them promptly.

Back