Gyno and 6 months off??

Thunder

Here is my deal...i have been off cycle for like 6 months...i had some gyno problems during cycle....did proper post cycle therapy (pct) and my gyno seemed to disappear. But ever since it has been coming back. It came back about 2 months ago and i started fem again and it calmed down and the soreness went away. But it is starting to come back again 6 months after cycle. WTF....i have started fem again and the soreness is going away again...has anyone had this problem before??? Could really use some help on this one fellas...thanks

I've had it happen before and have no idea what it was or anything. Also, with mine, nolva didn't help much at all.

Very upsetting. But I feel now that I know about b6 and letro, I should have little to no problems with whatever.

A long time ago, on anabolex, someone (I think it was 'McBastard') posted an article on zinc, and how it acts as a weak anti-estrogen.
I took zinc after that while on anadrol and test, and perhaps it was the placebo effect, but I remember less swelling at doses that used to really irritate me.

I'd take whatever supplements may help, and get bloodwork done to see what is going on....that would seriously worry me.

Back