gyno in a cycle

taro

im running a cycle of 10week of test enath at250mg,deca at 200mg .
this is my fourth week and im feeling itchy nipples ,if it is the beginning of a case of gyno. can anybody tell me
what the dose of nolvadex daily i got to take ??
do i have to abort the cycle at this time or not???
thanks for your help.

u can tkae as little as 20 mgs eod. Itchy could be a sign. Dont touch them to much it could cause further symptoms to develop. Watch for small lumps or puffiness. Might want to get some letro in case any lumps do appear.

no u dont have to abort the cycle
hit the nolvadex 40mg a day until the icthy disapears and then drop the dose to 20 a day until you are satisfied its all gone

Wait a sec...

taro said:
im running a cycle of 10week of test enath at250mg,deca at 200mg .

I have read a lot of posts stating that taking Nolvadex with Deca is a bad idea and can make Gyno worse. What about Armidex @ .5mg ED to knock down Gyno flare up and use Nolva for post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after last Deca shot?

I woudn't recommend Nolva with deca you may get pregesterone/prolactine related gyno...that could mean lactation.

Use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) such as aromison/Arimdex/aifm and I think there are others that can help elevated progesterone levels if you have allready started.

sorry my mistake i missread the post would nver of suggested nolva if i saw he was using deca as well
best try an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) maybe throw in some b6 incase its prolactin

dude, i am on about 600mg of test a week and I'm totally freaked about getting gyno. I take b6, have clomid and nolva which I wont take until post cycle therapy (pct) because of deca and I have provirion and just got some liquidex. I take the b6, provirion every day and the liquidex eod.

Lucky13 said:
I woudn't recommend Nolva with deca you may get pregesterone/prolactine related gyno...that could mean lactation.

Use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) such as aromison/Arimdex/aifm and I think there are others that can help elevated progesterone levels if you have allready started.

i cannot find none of those product above in my country,all i can get is provirone,b6 and nolvadex .maybe there is other product that elevate progesterone in the pharmacy. but i dont know the commercial name of them .any help with that???

Back