Gyno while on Var

sounds like he sent you naps powder. the very first cyclce i did was naps at 20 mg. The funy thing is, i thought it was anavar. I lost BF, looked hard, and gained around 10 lbs. 20mg of anavar should do DICK for size. I just ran 60 for 6 weeks. It was great, absolutely no way you gained 12 lbs off of it though.

Yes cause with Anavar (var) you can target fat burning to the midsection, thumbs up bro you continue to amaze me.
And ofcourse, youre superior genetics has probably put on a good 20+ pounds on some weeks of Anavar (var) ...

my bad....

There was a powder source awhile back who was diluting his anavar with Winstrol (winny). He has since gone out of business but that's the only compound that a source could get away with doing that...otherwise if it was done with dbol or drol you'd be holding water, etc.

thx Doc - Well Winstrol (winny) does have the same melting point plus the same dry lean gains - although I didn't get any hairloss ( which I'm very susceptible too) and my joints felt like steel.

well whatever it was I still have 8gs left :)

Bast - Do me a favour and post something useful :cum:

Lucky13 said:
Bast - Do me a favour and post something useful :cum:

throwing stones in glass houses are we?
The time you stop posting in threads with real questions I will stop harrassing you with youre made up ones.

Bast said:
throwing stones in glass houses are we?
The time you stop posting in threads with real questions I will stop harrassing you with youre made up ones.

The fact you admit your harrassing me should be grounds for a mod to deal with you...but to me it just shows how sad your life really is.... :sleep:

I might not be the best poster round here but If I know something I'll always try and help out.. as time goes on I'll learn more and more and be able to give more back...as for your posts I really don't learn anything from them... :rolleyes:

MOD please lock this post

It is absolutely possible to get gyno from Anavar. Everyone is different. It all depends on the sensitivity to the drug. I never got gyno from test, but I got it from EQ.

My buddy took 30mg of BTG anavar (Worlds best) and got gyno. I dont know why, but he did.

You really can talk in absolutes when it comes to steroids, as everyone is different

I'm surprissed to be getting gyno but I'm also on dut and fin so maybe this hasn't helped.

Ok everyone that is helping with this dudes problems as he stated above,

is he (are you) taking finaplex (tren) or are you taking about the drug that is for hair loss when you say "fin"? finastriden (spelling)

I think this clear som things up b/c earlier in my first post on this thread I missed reading that you said you were taking "fin".

If you re-read my post I think that the anavar you have is for sure cut with something if not drol, or dbol, then it is Winstrol (winny), if you are going to say that your "heating" test is for sure accurate. Then if so then it is probably Winstrol (winny) as some stated before. This is only if you are taking "fin" finastriden (spelling)
for your hair.

Know if you are taking Fina or Tren when you say "fin" then I believe your sides are from this (as someone stated before, sorry to lazy to go back and look at name as I have already started typing)

So to answer your question.........yes I think Nolva should clear this up, but 10mgs is not going to do it I don't think. Again take 40mg for the first wk/wks until sides are gone...........do this whether or not you stay on or not as it WILL clear in up if you are on and it WILL clear it up if you come off. It is used for post cycle therapy (pct) to help make sure that you don't get gyno and other sides and to help get all levels back to norm.

Few..... :rolleyes2 later boys!

Thx guys appeciate the feedback, I'm on finasteride as in propecia....I've up'd the dose to 40 a day and if anything the odd burning/sensitive feeling has got a little worse...I've been on 40 ED for the past two days....how long should this stuff start to kick in ?

I've ordered 50g of Nolva powder so I never EVER run out of this stuff :D

Lucky13 said:
The fact you admit your harrassing me should be grounds for a mod to deal with you...but to me it just shows how sad your life really is.... :sleep:

I might not be the best poster round here but If I know something I'll always try and help out.. as time goes on I'll learn more and more and be able to give more back...as for your posts I really don't learn anything from them... :rolleyes:

MOD please lock this post

Overruled.

LAWNSAVER said:
It is absolutely possible to get gyno from Anavar. Everyone is different. It all depends on the sensitivity to the drug. I never got gyno from test, but I got it from EQ.

My buddy took 30mg of BTG anavar (Worlds best) and got gyno. I dont know why, but he did.

You really can talk in absolutes when it comes to steroids, as everyone is different

but TWELVE PLUS lbs from 20mg of anavar!?!?! I dont think so!!!!!!!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz think this one has worn itself out...I'll just carry on in the gym and be happy with whatever I gained. :rolleyes:

You got screwed. Thats it. Oxandrolone (anavar) simply cannot aromatize thus creating high enough estrogen levels to cause gyno.

Get real Anavar (var). I can definitely recommend oxandrolone from medical inc. 5 mg tablets.

Back