hair loss after cycle

AZlift

rookie
i have been losing hair after my last cycle of test and Winstrol (winny). not enough to see it on my hairline yet, but i am worried because i have been off the Winstrol (winny) for a week and the test left my system over a week ago too. but i am still shedding some hair in the shower, luckily i have alot so it is not too noticable. Q
1. will my hair continues to lose at this rate or do i just have dht left in my system from cycle?
2. should i take some finasteride for a month to try and combat it?
3. also, i am doing a nolva comlid combo for pct.. would this affect hairline?

from my experience

1)usually sloows down after 3-4 weeks

2)i would try some finasteride forsure, but it does take awhile to notice effect

3)pct shouldn't effect

4)WINNY IS KILLER ON THE HAIR UMBRE

unfortunately it's a tough lesson. Try and get on it as fast as you can though. I had some thinning from primo and attcked it right away and it's coming back, takes time

good luck

AZlift said:
does it regrow hair? also, how long does it take to kick in?

what propecia? I din't notice any regrowth but i did deff notice that it stopped the thinning. Because of libido issues i can no longer use it, but not everyone is effected by it. give it a shot and see. I use dut/minox/nisarol combo now, working okay

I lost a bunch of hair off Winstrol (winny) years ago I thought it was in my head and then did another cycle of Win and test like you did and notice more hair loss.

I lost a lot of hair on a test prop cycle but didn't want to give up cycling. I started a test ent cycle now with 5mg finastride + 5% minodoxil and have A LOT LESS shedding so it definitely works... for me. I'd strongly suggest to try it.

FilipH said:
I lost a lot of hair on a test prop cycle but didn't want to give up cycling. I started a test ent cycle now with 5mg finastride + 5% minodoxil and have A LOT LESS shedding so it definitely works... for me. I'd strongly suggest to try it.

at what point in your cycle did you start to notice your loss, thanks

right pumped said:
at what point in your cycle did you start to notice your loss, thanks

definitely on the second week (it's prop, so you see it quite fast) it costed me about 1cm2 on my temples and overall thinning that was very noticeable. My pillow was covered in hair and it even showed on my floor (it's a white floor).

FilipH said:
definitely on the second week (it's prop, so you see it quite fast) it costed me about 1cm2 on my temples and overall thinning that was very noticeable. My pillow was covered in hair and it even showed on my floor (it's a white floor).

ouch, were you cycling fin/propecia(or any other hair meds)with it or no?

FilipH said:

Wow, how much prop were you using?

AZlift said:
2. should i take some finasteride for a month to try and combat it?

I wouldn't begin using finasteride unless you're willing to commit to it for atleast a year or so to judge it's effectiveness. It takes many months up to a year to begin seeing true results.

i wanted to take it for like 2 months and thats it,would it slow the hairloss down? also, reology is out of finasteride, would Dutast work ok? or finast?

Last edited:
Get everything you need from these guys, http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/hair-loss/dutas-h.html Dutas is the best generic....also you could start nizoral shampoo tomorrow which would be a fast start fixer until the dutas or fin kicks in...although I've heard it takes up to 5weeks for both to start kicking in properly but I'm sure it will all help.

winny is a bad choice man, heard it's the worst for hairloss...I heard quite a few reports about nolva and hairloss (although people on this discount it)but compared to Winstrol (winny) it's the least of your worries...

i dont plan on cycling again, if i use it for 3 months and then discontinue, will it start falling out again? no one in my familly has MPB i am only 22

Hey bro I feel your pain, I lost mad hair on Winstrol (winny) too, Winstrol (winny) is a killer man. To answer your question well I have been off of the Winstrol (winny) for 8 months CLEAN from anything and I still loose a little hair not much but just a little. Its all good bro thats a chance we all take fuk it, your hair should stop falling in a couple of months max, One thing that helped my hair tremendously was an organic shampoo that I bought from trader joes, It has lavender and some other stuff int it, works real good I loose a couple of hairs max after messaging my hair, with herbal essences I use to see about seven or eights strands after messaging my head. Give it a shot its freaking amazing.

Back