hairloss pattern question

indrid_cold17

i am thinking that the top of my hair have thinned a little bit but i am not sure ,i do notice hairloss when showering but not sure if its normal or due to Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) hairloss ,my question is ,is it possible to loose hair from the top of my head in a pattern where i dont have any receeding lines at all or i should have one ,i mean i am not sure if its a normal shedding or not cause i dont have any receeding lines ..peace

indrid_cold17 said:
i am thinking that the top of my hair have thinned a little bit but i am not sure ,i do notice hairloss when showering but not sure if its normal or due to Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) hairloss ,my question is ,is it possible to loose hair from the top of my head in a pattern where i dont have any receeding lines at all or i should have one ,i mean i am not sure if its a normal shedding or not cause i dont have any receeding lines ..peace

Yes it is indeed possible and very common. Some people prone to MPB first notice loss at the temples, others at the crown or vertex.

If you want to be sure whether you're losing your hair or not, look into your well lit bathroom mirror and hold another make-up sized mirror to the back/top of your head. You'll be able to tell...

Have you tried using any finasteride or dutasteride? If your prone to male pattern baldness they wont help too much but if the hairloss is really from the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) then they might help.

freakinhuge said:
Have you tried using any finasteride or dutasteride? If your prone to male pattern baldness they wont help too much but if the hairloss is really from the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) then they might help.
:confused: :confused: :confused:

If you suffer hair loss on a cycle, 99% of the time you already suffer from MPB as well...

"Shedding" is usually perfectly normal and not always a sign of balding. (Dogs and cats shed every day and unfortunately they're not bald.)

Ponderosa said:
"Shedding" is usually perfectly normal and not always a sign of balding. (Dogs and cats shed every day and unfortunately they're not bald.)

True. The average person (with no MPB) will shed approximately 100 or more hairs per day. Most people will not even notice. However, if you 'shed' like you've never 'shed' before while using anabolics the cards are not stacked in your favor, and you are almost certainly prone to MPB.

Back