Hairloss with Tren

Thats what i figured, the spiro and nizoral should help though, i mean, it would have to control it better than without using anything right? Thanks alot for the reply

I am going to run Tren E alone now to see once and for all what sort of effect it has on my hairline. I ran a test/tren cycle last year and lost a modicum of hair, probably due to the fact that I didn't consistently apply my hairloss supplements.

I think spiro tends to work super well for me. On that last cycle I used minoxidil and spiro 'only' for the majority of the cycle. I am just not sure if it was working against test, tren or both. I will find out within the next few weeks! I have a log up at anabolicminds if interested. I don't post here super often.

Thanks man, im definitley gonna check our your log, my boy is runnin tren alone, which is something you wont see people on this board do. Good luck, and keep us posted.

Update

I have been on Tren for four weeks now with no testosterone.

I am shedding a very small amount of hair. Definitely less than I normally do with my natty test levels coursing through me.

So far it appears tren is treating my hair pretty nicely and not causing a problem. I am using no hairloss medications at all. I get very bad shedding from Test, M5aa and 1-Testosterone. M1T seems to cause me no notable hairloss however. Interesting. The pure androgen M5aa was probably the worst thing I have ever used for my hairline.

I haven't been brave enough to try Winstrol (winny) or masteron yet. My next experiment will involve boldenone and at a later date a dry run of superdrol. I expect deca and superdrol will be mild on the hairline. I have run SD several times but always with test in there somewhere.

Last edited:
I am running Tren Enanthate now at 400mg EW. It kicked in right as expected, about 2.5 weeks in. My arms are up about 3/8 of an inch. Tough to tell what part of that is muscle and what part is water/pump. Trens gains are known to be lean however. I know I won't blow up on it like I do on superdrol.

I did however find that Tren does a limited job at keeping bloat down. When I hit it with 5000-6000 kcals a day, I can easily balloon up a good 20 lbs bodyweight in about 5 days. So its effects are much like testosterone in that regard.

I need a lot more time to give an accurate representation of muscle to be gained. Realistically I expect at most about 1 lb muscle a week on it assuming I bulk the whole time. I will get bloodwork done at the 10 week mark. If things are good I will extend the cycle to 12 weeks. If not I'll start post cycle therapy (pct) after 10. I will have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at that point and will use is to jump start things the last two weeks of the cycle (would have used swale's protocol but don't have the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) yet).

Tren is best as a recomp drug. I don't expect it to be able to completely prevent fat gain in any regard. I just expect slightly better partitioning than most drugs. I am giving it chance in any event by going for 1.5-2g/lb in protein every day and following a cyclical diet protocol. Recomp should work.

I have had no issue with hairloss from tren.

I have done 3 cycles.

Test causes hairloss for me.

Tren rules!!!

NO hairloss, bitchtits or water weight.
just size and strength

and with proper post cycle therapy (pct) you can keep a lot of your gains.

Thanks for your reply Ducati. Did you run Test with your Tren, or just the tren, and if so how did that effect your libidio and mood, thanks again for the reply.

question - I am not prone to hairloss at all, no one in my family is bald, even my grandfather at 70+ has a full head of hair, when I went on test E 500mg/wk I was fine, I'm about to go on tren/test, do I have anything to worry about?

gymcreep said:
question - I am not prone to hairloss at all, no one in my family is bald, even my grandfather at 70+ has a full head of hair, when I went on test E 500mg/wk I was fine, I'm about to go on tren/test, do I have anything to worry about?

No. If you're not genetically predispositioned to lose your hair, then you won't. Steroids exacerbate/accelerate hair loss in those that prone to MPB.

gymcreep said:

You may or may not lose hair on tren. Your genetics appear to be in your favor here, but I doubt all your relatively were pushing 300-400 mg Tren a week. There is also the interaction with testosterone to consider. The androgenic metabolites are a bit different than plain DHT for tren.

Your best bet if you are concerned is just to start with the short ester. Unless hairloss is latent with tren, you should know in a week and can always just stop injecting the short ester and keep going with test. Spironolactone is probably the best supp you can have onhand in case you have a problem.

simpllyhuge said:
is it powerfull or something?

I think superdrol is the strongest anabolic you will find that is not yet technically a scheduled drug in the U.S. It produces pretty darn good lean mass gains. Excellent cell volumization and good strength. As you might guess is it also on the harsh side of things.

Tends to be gentle on the hairline for a lot of guys.

Cardinal said:
Tends to be gentle on the hairline for a lot of guys.

Really? That's interesting.

What legitimate steroid could you compare it to, if any?

I'm not up to snuff on my prohormones...

Superdrol is a legitimate steroid....definitely not a prohormone. Though I don't think you can compare it to masteron seriously at all, it is methylated masteron from what I understand.

It is sold on the black market today right beside anadrol, dbol etc.

Going from my natty hormone levels and eating 4000-5000 kcals a day, I can put on about 20 lbs total weight in 4 weeks on it. My arms might balloon up about 1.25" in that time....about 60-80% keepable gains (or more if you play cards right).

You'd probably get more mass from Dbol and anadrol, but it wouldn't be as lean. SD primary benefit is as a lean bulker imo. I have yet to use Dbol or Drol mainly because of their reputation as being slightly wetter compounds. As an endo SD produces appealing gains ime.

I really doubt you could compare Superdrol to d-bol. If anything you can only compare it to other pro-hormones. Superdrol has been discontinued, but there are a couple immitations out therewith the same exact compound. Google Oxodrol 12. Its the same exact compound. The only side i ever felt off it was a bit of lethargy towwards the 3rd week. Just make sure you run Milk thistle, Fish oils, and if your concerned with cardiovascualr health then some hawthorne berry, and preload all of those about 2 weeks before your cycle. Its a great supp if taken right.
ANy supp comtaining (2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one) is superdrol just a different company.Theres alot of good prohormones out there.

Last edited:
Definately depends on genetics...I've run test/tren/and Winstrol (winny) for the past couple years and haven't had any hairloss!

Back