hard lump on ass cheek

hammer53

Chief SmackaHoe
not a typical post inject lump.

injected in my right glute this past monday, 2cc test enth (balkan). swollen for a few days, little sore. now soreness gone, but there is a red hard lump. not warm, not painful.

not an abcess? i was thinking scar tissue? i massaged the hell out of it and it got a little better, but when you run your hand across my cheek (pervs) it is a protruding, hard lump.

any one experience this? will this go away? any tricks in the bag to get rid of it quicker, if my girl finds it, and she will, she's gunna start getting nosey!

again, not warm and painful, so im not thinking abcess.

Yea i would keep a real close eye on it. Not all abseses are painful and warm. Thoes are merely common symptoms. I had one in my delt. I went to the doc and he said if it got any worse he would have to lance it!!!!!!!! At the time i was dating a massage therapist and had her work on it at least once a day and i swear that works. So keep rubbin that bad boy. It did eventually went away.

P.S. Keep all your shit( pins,gear,ect) extremely clean and sanitary. Always use new syringes/pins. They are too cheap not to. Alcohol pads too. Also the area your using to set up. A buddy of mine used to put his shit on the back of his toilet, fucking gross. To me this is the stuff that is the most overlooked

I had one in the glute one time that hurt for 10 days..... just a bad shot.. I had the old lady massage it and it did help..but it was fucking tender...the next inject was no problem... with the exact same stuff...... just one of those things..

thx bros. ive been massaging like hell. seems to be dissapating.

however!, i decided to go with a quad shot thursday since the ass was raw, and that shit has blown up. muscle is fuckin sore as hell, cant walk str8. dammit! this gear is rough. im going to be running tren in a few weeks, but i was thinking of running it longer and using it to cut the test. would that help?

im running the test @ 1000 for 2 weeks (done, into week 3 monday), 750 for 2 wks, 500 for 10 weeks, 750 for 2 wks, 1000 for 2 weeks, was going to run the tren 100mg MWF weeks 8 - 18, maybe ill run it starting next week throughout the cycle (15 wks total). ive run tren at that dose before for 12 wks, and dont experience horrible sides.

its homebrew tren @ 100mg/ml using safflower oil. and the test is balkan enth (retard...now i know why they call it retard!)

bobfather8 said:
P.S. Keep all your shit( pins,gear,ect) extremely clean and sanitary. Always use new syringes/pins. They are too cheap not to. Alcohol pads too. Also the area your using to set up. A buddy of mine used to put his shit on the back of his toilet, fucking gross. To me this is the stuff that is the most overlooked

super sanitary. clean pins, one needle to draw, one to inject. wipe down the bottle before, inject site before and after...

pretty anal about that!

hammer53 said:
one needle to draw, one to inject.

pretty anal about that!

Sorry I can`t agree with that advice I work in the medical field and have never seen somebody change needles befor injecting.Fucking around changing pins is just asking for contamination.If you can back up your statment with some medical proof then maybe I will change my mind.

hammer53 said:
not a typical post inject lump.

injected in my right glute this past monday, 2cc test enth (balkan). swollen for a few days, little sore. now soreness gone, but there is a red hard lump. not warm, not painful.

not an abcess? i was thinking scar tissue? i massaged the hell out of it and it got a little better, but when you run your hand across my cheek (pervs) it is a protruding, hard lump.

any one experience this? will this go away? any tricks in the bag to get rid of it quicker, if my girl finds it, and she will, she's gunna start getting nosey!

again, not warm and painful, so im not thinking abcess.
I JUST INJECTED 2 CC OF SUS 300 LAST NIGHT I DO THIS ONCE A WEEK BUT THE INJECTION FROM LAST NIGHT HAS GOT MY ASS SORE AS SHIT. SHIT HAPPENS. U JUST HAVE TO SUCK UP THE PAIN AND DEAL WITH IT NO PAIN NO GAIN.

Last edited:
sazookeeper said:
Sorry I can`t agree with that advice I work in the medical field and have never seen somebody change needles befor injecting.Fucking around changing pins is just asking for contamination.If you can back up your statment with some medical proof then maybe I will change my mind.
Drawing needles are not used as a sanitary precaution. They are use to make drawing the oil up into the syringe easier and to keep the needle sharp. If you put your needle into the vial and then into you it's going to be considerably more painful because the needle is damaged going through the top.
I saw a nurse filling the preloads at my Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) clinic doing this back in 2000. So it's pretty common.

out of curiosity HAMMER.... I know its summer time and everything so is there a chance that you got in water, ex: Lake after your shot? Because a buddy of mine got in the lake a few hours after his injection and he thought it was a lump from the injection... Two weeks later it was big as hell and had set an infection in from the damn lake water... Almost lost his ass cheek, in the long run its kinda funny but NO JOKE

no lake. str8 to the gym, then into the shower, then work for 10 hours. its actually a little better now. whew.

however, anyone care to tackle my other question?

will cutting painful test enth with tren make the inject a little less painful few days after?

appreciate the advise.

ps LIVE EARTH (NJ) was freakin awsome.

If the test is irritating you, then this is why this happens. You are the guy that posted that it was hurting your quad too right? If it bothers your rear end, you dont want to shoot it anywhere else IMO, usually it becomes worse.

I've been getting the lumps for years. Don't worry about it. Everyone of them has eventually gone away. I've only really had two that I was worried about. The first bad one was from injecting Reforvit-B (liquid D-bol). I was told to NEVER inject that shit because it's really dirty. The other one was just random. Maybe I didn't clean the injection site or the bottle top well enough with alcohol. Regardless, they both went away. No problems.

thx, its been several days and it seems to be getting better with each day. been massaging like hell each day a few times a day and concentrating hot water in the shower on the spot.

feels fine,

ulter said:
Drawing needles are not used as a sanitary precaution. They are use to make drawing the oil up into the syringe easier and to keep the needle sharp. If you put your needle into the vial and then into you it's going to be considerably more painful because the needle is damaged going through the top.
I saw a nurse filling the preloads at my Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) clinic doing this back in 2000. So it's pretty common.

Exactly. If you've seen the closeup view of a syringe post-drawing, you'd see how much the needle is actually deformed. That being said, i've drawn and injected with the same needle many times over and i'm fine.

Just wanted to add, I am on my second cycle, and had no lumps with my first. I do 3ml of test e and 3ml of durabolin and for some reason, my right ass cheek, with each injection gets a pretty good sized lump in it. Each week it would freak me out after the enjection to have that knot in there, but then by the next week it would be gone, so i would inject again, and it would return. I laid off for two weeks and now im goin to try to go with just 1 1/2 cc in that side to see if the 3cc was just too much.

got a similar lump a few months ago.....massaged the shit out of it, rubbed some Neosporin on it.....not sure this helped alleviate it, but it went away in a week or so...

I've been on this site a few months.... and everyday there's a new post of someone talking about how their ass hurts.

You are injecting large amounts of oil-based hormones without the help of professionals... DUH! Just make sure your stuff is sanitary and stop bitchin.

Geez! I heard less about this subject in prison.

Back