Hardcore gyms in Toronto?

outlawtas

Does anybody know any hardcore gyms in toronto? I mean dungeon style. I can't deal with this rich / show off / cell phone / club gym anymore.

outlawtas2 said:
Does anybody know any hardcore gyms in toronto? I mean dungeon style. I can't deal with this rich / show off / cell phone / club gym anymore.

Damn. Dont even get me started with those people or those gyms or I will lose it!

Bump.

I only signed up cuz it was 2 seconds from my house and my mom stop going but had a few months left on her contract and gave it to me for free, but I can no longer deal with it.

outlawtas2 said:
I only signed up cuz it was 2 seconds from my house and my mom stop going but had a few months left on her contract and gave it to me for free, but I can no longer deal with it.

Hahaha. Your right on this one. Find a new gym. They should just turn those gyms into coffee shops/lybrarys built in.

check out where the varsity teams practice out of. The uni gyms normally are solid and arent that bad... aside from the guys always trayin to pick up broads which gets annoying

Future Prodigy said:
check out where the varsity teams practice out of. The uni gyms normally are solid and arent that bad... aside from the guys always trayin to pick up broads which gets annoying

I'm too far from any university around here....i can't believe there are no dungeons in my area. I should freakin open one...

Just started at the Workout, not hardcore, but its got a bit of that vibe going. At least no cell phone users and fashion shows so far. But I have to agree, most gyms around TO have gone commercial, with their lcd tvs and fancy equipment.

might have to come to hamilton..bro...i know a couple...

Hey I'm just gonna make this tread a bump, I'm at vennice fitness out at warden and St Clair, it's 2012 now and back in 2003-2004 it was more of a gym and not a fitness center but honestly it's still a good place to train, not to many big guys no more so that really kills the motivation to train, but it's all open floor and cheap $420/year your not gonna get that anywhere els

Just came back from LA fitness and it's a fashion show there, old rich people during the day and all rich juicers at night

Just came back from LA fitness and it's a fashion show there, old rich people during the day and all rich juicers at night

Which location? There prices aren't bad or weren't when they're having opening specials. Got to figure they will probably keep the change rooms/rest of the club in decent condition for at least the first couple years.

The best is HUF boxing if your into the dungeon style.... I go to good life my self because its close other wise i would b going there!!!

like hardcore style gyms. all the ones by me typically are full of only serious BB and powerlifters, metal so loud you can't talk, dudes screaming every set and cracked and broken up concrete floors lol

Back