Has anyone used real parabolan

jcp2

Community Veteran
With Tren Enanthate coming out soon, i was wondering if anyone has actually used real para, what the results were and what was your dose.

what was the parabolan ester name and its half-life? how comparable is the ester to ethanate i wonder.

iced said:
what was the parabolan ester name and its half-life? how comparable is the ester to ethanate i wonder.

I don't remember the name of it as it was really fucking long, but from what i have read it closely resembled enanthate, and the actual esther is trademarked by negma. I have no clue if it true, just what i read.

here guys

Parabolan is trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate. The half-life of a steroid ester is mostly dependent on its ratio of fat solubility to water solubility: the longer chain the ester, the higher this ratio, and the longer the half-life. This particular carbonate could be most closely compared with an enanthate ester; the half-life is probably a little less than week.

An amp (76 mg trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate) is comparable only to 58 mg of trenbolone acetate. (The acetate is a little more potent, more effective per milligram, because the acetate ester is lighter and therefore a higher percentage of the weight is trenbolone.)

The properties of Parabolan are the same as trenbolone acetate (Finaject) except for longer half life. While Finaject itself is no longer available, in some cases injectable preparations from Finaplix have been made. The substance is the same: trenbolone acetate.

There is no evidence in the literature, nor I think practical evidence, that trenbolone acetate has a "special role" in burning fat. Rather, it is an extraordinarily potent AAS, being about three times as effective per milligram as testosterone esters. For this reason, any property which anabolic steroids have, trenbolone acetate will demonstrate more strongly per milligram.

I have found no indication in the scientific literature of particular kidney toxicity with trenbolone. I know of a number of users, at doses of typically 50 mg/day, who have experienced no problems. There are however anecdotal claims of kidney problems. It seems to me, however, that this is occurring only with athletes stacking an incredible amount of drugs, and how the blame can fairly be laid at trenbolone (actually at Parabolan, not trenbolone acetate) is not clear.

It is also not clear that trenbolone results in any greater degree of increased aggression for a given amount of anabolic effect than testosterone itself does. However, on a per milligram basis, it undoubtedly does. The substance does not cause uncontrollable "roid rage" despite the hype to that effect often seen.

where did you copy and paste that from, lol. I have seen that before, but thanks fuzzy.

I agree, Fina does not cause kidney problems. I have read in multiple respectable resources that it will have no direct effect on the kidneys, just keep your hydration proper. Also, I have used 150mg fina ed and had no kidney pain. Granted everyone is different but at that level I'm sure if it did cause a problem I would have felt it.
Another thing is I once came across a great read on how Fina actually does cause fat loss. I can't remember where or how but I think it might have something to do with Tren in the muscle breakdowns and one of the things it either breaks into, or causes as a side effect is pgf-2. Does anyone remember this story/know the rest of it?

I have a friend that competes and he used it back in the day. He loved it and hates the fact you can't get it anymore.

A buddy at my gym is a 4 time national champion powerlifter who has won about 260 meets. He used it a long time ago and set his personal bests at that time.

Fuzzy.....thanks

JC: Tren Enthanate is definitely interesting/appealing BUT I still can't for the life of me figure out why the mg/mg dose is so low! Considering you would be injecting 1x/wk you'd think they would have made it more concentrated?!?!?!

I just don't get it! What's the fricken purpose???? You'd have to inject5-6 cc's on e one day? NO THANKS!

:(

DRveejay11 said:
Fuzzy.....thanks

JC: Tren Enthanate is definitely interesting/appealing BUT I still can't for the life of me figure out why the mg/mg dose is so low! Considering you would be injecting 1x/wk you'd think they would have made it more concentrated?!?!?!

I just don't get it! What's the fricken purpose???? You'd have to inject5-6 cc's on e one day? NO THANKS!

:(

I hear you, para was only something like 76mg per amp, and people got good gains off shooting 2amps a week. An amp a day was considered a huge amount that the pros run. I have never been confident with the concentration of homeade tren, and i am also not sure why para worked so well in low doses as compared to tren acetate. That is kind of why i asked this question, to see if anyone could compare para to tren, mg for mg. Just as people seem to get different results from test susp as they do from test enanthate, i wonder if results vary from tren acetate to a longer esther. I have no clue and can only guess, but hopefully we will have some answers soon.

Back