Havent been on in a while, Anyone having trouble W/ Naps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

numba1scrapper

Beast in training
Ordered 3 months ago, obviously my shit aint coming but Ive opened 3 tickets and havent gotten one single response.. Right after my first or second ticket on there main screen it said they werent accepting orders at the moment..

Anyone recently order and get there shit? Anyone recently order that didnt get there shit?

fuck, thats good and bad I suppose.. I did a quick search and came up with a diff story.

######## sorry we can't confirm any of that and there was sensitive info in it that shouls not be on open forums.

Numba you should be hanging out and you would have know to avoid the problem. Goood to see you around

Last edited by a moderator:
hm. i also havent been on for a few months and was wondering if naps was still the go-to place. i guess not. Glad i saw this.

has anyone tried Gen #2?? The link I quoted from above said there trying to shut down Axio as well which is what Gen and gen #2 had.. Gen was my favorite shit, they shut down, now naps.. WTF, if Z & Alin shut down im fucked.

has anyone tried Gen #2?? The link I quoted from above said there trying to shut down Axio as well which is what Gen and gen #2 had.. Gen was my favorite shit, they shut down, now naps.. WTF, if Z & Alin shut down im fucked.

I just ordered from them and got my stuff. More is on order. The new Gen, is regen

I'm waiting on 2 early June orders from naps also. They're apparently having some issues and not much info can be released for security, so I've read on another site. There are lots of people right now in the same situation, really sucks cuz they're good and cheap. Z is apparently on vacation for a bit but hopefully will be back soon. He's a good choice also.

Everyone just needs to move on from naps....that source is dried up...if your waiting on gear from naps then just write it off

I guess I got extremely lucky with my order. I ordered around he same timeframe as a lot of these guys and got it within 2.5 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back