Hcg 11,000 iu??

TRTony

So how do i do this? Ialready mixed it. The guy said .25cc is 500 iu. So wat would 350 iu be? Also i mixed the entire bottle so its suppose to last 11 weeks. It wont go bad? An i will have to take it out of fridge for a few hrs for a plane trip.

It is hard to say if 500iu is .25cc/ml. How many ml of Bac water did you reconstitute it with?

11 weeks is pushing Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) shelf life. It will still be good but may lose some of its potency.

Ehhhh i think we did 5.5ml? I i used BAC water. And its in te fridge now. So it will still be effective at 11 weeks?o and its 25 units on syringe not cc

Last edited:
So how do i do this? Ialready mixed it. The guy said .25cc is 500 iu. So wat would 350 iu be? Also i mixed the entire bottle so its suppose to last 11 weeks. It wont go bad? An i will have to take it out of fridge for a few hrs for a plane trip.

Your syringes should have an IU marker on them, mine does...mine is labeled 1,2,3,4,5. (100,200,300,400, etc). If you mixed it according to the directions, you'll be fine

you have to mix all after one time there really is no way to do half. You mix it all some stay store it in fridge mine says to keep at room temp. I had to mix mine with 10ML. As far as dosing if your shot is a 1 ML .25 on the needle is 250IUs so .5 would be 500IU's. 1ML would be 1000IUs .35 should be 350IUS. I know it get tricky, but you have to figure out what your needle is do the math from there. But 1ML is 1000IUS or 200mg so youll have to do the math from there.

there is no right answer for everybody 500 twice a week is popular so is every other day at various Units. do what your perscribed with and go with it

Negative, you are just going to confuse the man!

Those syringes are made for insulin, thus the IU markings are for insulin.

A U100 insulin syringe is equal to 1cc/ml. The 50IU marking on the syringe is .5cc/ml. Insulin is dosed different then the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) concentration depends on how much Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) IU amount you started with and water used.

Adding 5.5 ml to 11,000 iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will give you 2,000iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) per ML/CC. Your 100iu insulin syringe is equal to 1ml/cc. 25iu on the syringe or .25cc/ml equals 500iu.

Any confusion now??

Back