hCG on cycle benefits, mixing and administration details

Ok, that's what I was thinking. Thanks!

Edit: sorry… still thinking. Lol.

Would it be better to run 500iu a week from week 2-12, or 415iu(approx) week 1-12, seeing as there is only 5000iu in the vial?

Last edited:
Ok, that's what I was thinking. Thanks!

Edit: sorry***8230; still thinking. Lol.

Would it be better to run 500iu a week from week 2-12, or 415iu(approx) week 1-12, seeing as there is only 5000iu in the vial?

Entire cycle would be best.

Would you mind posting a bit more detail on the mixing of the HCG? How many cycles can you run the HCG? Ive heard mixed reviews, I heard it was more of a bringem back to life treatment than a run every time kinda thing.

Would you mind posting a bit more detail on the mixing of the HCG? How many cycles can you run the HCG? Ive heard mixed reviews, I heard it was more of a bringem back to life treatment than a run every time kinda thing.

Ledyig cell desensitization does not happen as easily as commonly believed. follow the time off = time on + post cycle therapy (pct) and you should run it with every cycle that suppresses your endogenous test production. Depends on the use, but here as outlined its about PREVENTING atrophy not dealing with it after the fact.

What detail exactly would you like me to elaborate on? Not much more to mixing really.

I mentioned in the article how long it lasts once mixed so you can kinda figure from that how many cycles you can do. Cycles vary, I can't quantify that.

Bring them back to life would fixing a mistake, instead of preventing a mistake.

What detail exactly would you like me to elaborate on? Not much more to mixing really.

I mentioned in the article how long it lasts once mixed so you can kinda figure from that how many cycles you can do. Cycles vary, I can't quantify that.

Bring them back to life would fixing a mistake, instead of preventing a mistake.
Why 5cc of bac water per 5000?

I've seen other people say they use various amounts from 1-5.

.5 cc of cold water sitting in there isn't pleasant.
.25 would be better if I could cut the bac water in half.

Also I found out it takes 2cc of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) mixed to accurately get a reading on a pregnancy test.
After I wasted half a cc and thought to myself wtf that isn't enough if this thing gets covered in pee.
Google was my friend but a confirmation of an exact testin procedure would sure suit a thread like this.

Why 5cc of bac water per 5000?

I've seen other people say they use various amounts from 1-5.

.5 cc of cold water sitting in there isn't pleasant.
.25 would be better if I could cut the bac water in half.

It was merely an example to show how to figure mixing. You can use any math/configuration you like.

Hey Austin, I've heard that hCG elevates e2. Is there a significant estrogen elevation when used on cycle? Or the increase is negligible?

Hey Austin, I've heard that hCG elevates e2. Is there a significant estrogen elevation when used on cycle? Or the increase is negligible?

Well, it's not a dramatic increase. For me I was able to run hCG alone without an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). So nothing compared to testosterone but like anything else, should be monitored.

Well, it's not a dramatic increase. For me I was able to run hCG alone without an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). So nothing compared to testosterone but like anything else, should be monitored.

If what I have read elsewhere is true, HCG promotes intratesticular estrogen production and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) would not be useful in that case.

If what I have read elsewhere is true, HCG promotes intratesticular estrogen production and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) would not be useful in that case.

Correct. Not at 250 to 500 IU doses. This happens to the folks that inject more than they can metabolize. Makes no sense to inject 1000 IU + per injection.

Austinite, I need your help please...

I've had my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in the fridge for about a month now since I started my cycle. Last night, I didn't shut the fridge door correctly so when I woke up in the morning, it was fully open. It was room temperature in my fridge along with my HCG. I figure I left the door open for about 10 hours. Do you think my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will still be safe and effective to use?

Austinite, I need your help please...

I've had my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in the fridge for about a month now since I started my cycle. Last night, I didn't shut the fridge door correctly so when I woke up in the morning, it was fully open. It was room temperature in my fridge along with my HCG. I figure I left the door open for about 10 hours. Do you think my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will still be safe and effective to use?

It's fine. Use it.

Back