HCG Use and Proper Mixing

Bodybuilding008

Gents,

From advice on this forum I will be using HCG with all my cycles from now on. I have been researching it and I may be nuking it or I just don't math to good, but could someone explain how to mix the HCG with the Bac water? Also how much I should pin a week with it?

Cycle

Test E 500mg/ml (only do 250mg a week)
Tren A 100mg/ml (400mg a week)
Adex .5mg ED
Prami .3ml-.5ml ED

PCT
Clomid and Nolva

This is what I do... Keep in mind once its mixed its only good for around a month then it loses potency to a certain degree.

The stuff I get comes in a tiny vial of 5,000 iu's. I add 2cc of the bac water to my HCG powder vial. I then shake it up and transfer the solution to a new sterile vial. Then I add 3cc more of bac water to that. So all in all I have 5cc (5ml) of 5,000 iu's. This makes the math easy....one cc of my solution is 1,000 iu's...or .25cc is 250iu's.

I also filter my hcg into a new vial using a .22 micron filter. I'm just worried about lead since it seems a lot of these raws are coming from China, and for whatever reason they love to add lead to things.

There's a few ways of doing it, depending how much water you want to inject each time.

You can either add 2ml water to the 5000iu vial, let it mix, and then backfill 2 x 1ml slin pics (carefully!)

You now have 2500iu in each slin pin - therefore each unit will be your standard 250iu injection.

Alternatively, you can mix the full 5000iu in a 5ml vial and change the needle to an insulin needle.

Now every 0.25 units will be 250iu.

The benefits of using the slin pin method are that you will be injecting less than half the amount of bac water each time.

Follow the advise above and Google "How to mix hCG" - there are plenty
of videos watch and follow along with the written directions here at Ology.

It just makes it easier and is reassuring to see it done at the same time.

Just note - most of the hCG videos are for the hCG diet...

However the mixing process is the same... "not the daily dose."

You can safely freeze HCG to extend the life of the reconstituted product. I keep all my single injection slins in the freezer and put a week's worth in the fridge. When I use the last one, I put in two more to thaw. It takes only a minute to warm them up to room temp with your fingers once removed from the fridge.

Back