Heating Test E Lower Potency?

Whatarep

Hello,

I got following Problem,i have made my first brew 3 months ago.And i always get a really bad pip too the point i cannot squat.
If i inject my ass it hurts bad,its ok,but still a really bad swelling and pain.

Things i tried.

- Differen Ratio of BB and BA
- I ordered From 2 Different Sources 1 Really Trusted.(Brewed Test E and NPP)
- I used different carrier Oils.
- Filtered Trough 0.2 PVDF Filter (Whatman)
- Used different gauge and let Friend inject
- Heat the gear (100 c) for 1 Hour

The last one helped but idk how much of the hormone was destroyed/damaged.Can anyone clear things up?Or has somebody an idea what i can do?

Would want to heat it up longer/hotter so the pip/swelling would go away.

Last edited:
Have u tried cutting them with sterile oil? Test at higher mgs gives me pip pretty much all of the time. NPP not so much though.

Yes i have an vial of steril GSO here actually. I will try it in my next shot but idk i doesnt seem to be the problem.

because 0.5 ml gives me such a bad swelling in my tight i cant even bend my Leg properly.;)

I'm guessing you have taken the test for a few weeks and still get the bad PIP? You could try testing the powders melting point to make sure you don't have prop by accident.

How much bb and ba are you using? And the powders have nothing to do with it. Also, I heat at 150 f, stir until powder dissolves, and that's that. I feel for you with the pip as it ruins training if it's really bad.

I'm guessing you have taken the test for a few weeks and still get the bad PIP? You could try testing the powders melting point to make sure you don't have prop by accident.

Yes this nails it.I can test it tomorrow but its highly unlikely because like i said i have ordered from 2 different sources.But i have a Temperature gun so this is a non Issue will check it up.

@ meatmonkey
1. Batch

25g Testosterone Enanthate
15ml of Benzyl Benzoate
5 ml of Benzyl Alcohol
59 ml of Gso

2. Batch

Same as batch 1 but without BB added Up Gso

3. Batch (NPP)
100mg/ml

2% BA
20% BB

dont remember the exact numbers

Yes this nails it.I can test it tomorrow but its highly unlikely because like i said i have ordered from 2 different sources.But i have a Temperature gun so this is a non Issue will check it up.

@ meatmonkey
1. Batch

25g Testosterone Enanthate
15ml of Benzyl Benzoate
5 ml of Benzyl Alcohol
59 ml of Gso

2. Batch

Same as batch 1 but without BB added Up Gso

3. Batch (NPP)
100mg/ml

2% BA
20% BB

dont remember the exact numbers

I'm no "master brewer" by any means, so understand that. I will say, however, batch 1 looks like too much ba. Ouch!!

And batch 3 looks like a recipe a raw source recommends. PM me. I don't want to give his info out openly.

batch one has way too much ba. that could be the problem.

Yes, too much BA. 5%? That's a lot. That very well could be the problem.

Another thing is that with Test E, even if you don't use BA or BB, it will hurt and cause swelling when the dose is at 250mg/ml or more. This has been my experience.

For next time, I would recommend that you use Test C instead of Test E. There is absolutely no pain with Test C.

@The 3 guys above me :)

I have a steril vial of Gso Oil.So i will just draw 0,5 ml of the Gso and 0,5 ml of 250mg/ml Test.That Shouldn't be any painful?Will try this on my next shot on Monday guys.

Will mix it up in the syringe and heat with a pad.

quick question on the site; does anyone know how much the blood lipid levels are effected by Steroids on a cut?Need to do bloodwork for accutane and idk how much the Steroids will affect my levels

Currently 100mg dbol and 250 mg Test E /Week to bridge.

Another thing is that with Test E, even if you don't use BA or BB, it will hurt and cause swelling when the dose is at 250mg/ml or more. This has been my experience.

For next time, I would recommend that you use Test C instead of Test E. There is absolutely no pain with Test C.

"Unfortunately" i have 50grams of Test here so it will take a while to use it all up.:agreed:

"Unfortunately" i have 50grams of Test here so it will take a while to use it all up.:agreed:

I'm not positive but duration would have very little chance if damaging the hormone. The issue would be the actual temperature the oil reaches or is directly exposed to. I have read it is not recommended exceeding the melting point but I personally don't see the harm in going over slightly.

Slightly over melting point shouldn't hurt, breaking chemical bonds would. You would be disintegrating molecules if you overheated it. So Test E, with a melting point of 32-36 +/-1C, you may actually be doing some damage to the crystalline structure.

So i have cut it up with Gso and injected my Tight and it helped alot.Only slight discomfort.cut it up with 50% Gso.Thanks guys :)

But i have a really small swelling and if i flex my quads it hurts a bit.Any further advice for this?

So i have cut it up with Gso and injected my Tight and it helped alot.Only slight discomfort.cut it up with 50% Gso.Thanks guys :)

But i have a really small swelling and if i flex my quads it hurts a bit.Any further advice for this?

Should try icing it and see if that helps.

Should try icing it and see if that helps.

Myself, I'd ice and heat with a heating pad on it; you've injected foreign bodies into that space so they need to break down. Ice will reduce the tissue swelling, heat will encourage absorption/breakdown of the foreign matter.

Back