Helios Fat Incinerator

Skinny...In a Big Way

Amatuer MMA Fighter
Helios was developed for the spot reduction of stubbom areas of adipose(fat) tissue. The name HELIOS stands for Hyper Thermal Lipolityc System, and there is no question it is made for the bodybuilding drug market. It is produced by Generic Supplements, which is a popular underground steroid(and related drug) manufacturing operation located somewhere in Europe. Generic Supplementsproduces a full line of injecteable and oral medications, ranging from standard bodybuilding drugs to clenbuterol , even designer products Helios. To spite relatively cheap apperance of the packaging, products from GS are held in high ragard among athletes at this time.

Helios specifically contains a mixture of clenbuterol hcl and yohimbine hcl, a potent beta agonist and alpha antagonist respectively. These two drugs are present in a concentration of 40mcg/mL (clenbuterol) and 5.4mg/mL (yohimbine), a balanced and appropriately dosed mixture for bodybuilding use. Clenbuterol and yohimbine work to promote fat loss through the same system(androgenic), however they exert their effects through very distinct(but complementary) mechanisms. Clenbuterol, of course, is a potent beta-2 agoinst, which directly and strongly stimulaters lipolysis very much in the same way as ephedrine does(though it is more selctive in its actions). Yohimbine hcl is alpha-2 receptor antagonist, which also promotes fat loss mainly by blocking the activity of other chemicals in the body.

Vials contain 50 ml.
Sample cycle:
week 1: 0,5ML per day
week 2: 1 ML per day
then stop two weeks
week 5: 0,5ML per day
week 6: 1 ML per day
repeat breaks and repeat usage.

Anyone ever heard or tried of this product and know if it works?

I most certainly have.

Old pic (on the right);
generi3.jpg

New pic;
helios-thumb.jpg

It was a blend invented by Dan Duchaine. I've seen it plenty around these parts. I've never used it myself, but user feedback is good. The only spot-injection fat reduction that is currently on the market that I believe is worthwile.

finally, ive been trying to find people that have heard about this. Its pretty low key, i found a bottle of it for about 90 bucks online. Wasnt sure if it was legit or not.... pretty insane sounding if you ask me. Ive known HGH to reduce fat, but never a straight injection that shreds the fat off you

More info on helios;
To my knowledge, it was first put into production by QFS pharmaceuticals (Canada). They had 2 bottles, one containing the product you describe, and the other containing 25 mcg sodium liothyonine (T3), for added effect. The reason for the two bottles was 1) easier to dose individual products, and off course, 2) clen/yoh. is in an acidic sollution, whereas the T3 was in a non-acidic, so they can't mix - not even in the syringe. (best was to use 2 syringes).
Generic supplements omitted the T3 bottles, figuring T3 was usually taken orally anyways, but it's a good idea to add it if you're looking for maximum effect. I have no idea if QFS is still producing helios or if they even still exist, but the GS helios is going strong - as are the other GS products around these parts. I believe noone else is producing helios at this time.
You are supposed to take it sub-q, but you can also drink it if you really want to.

In closing, some practical notes;
*do not inject helios too deeply into the fat as you would do with IM, it works better starting from the outer regions of the fat and working your way inwards;
*if you decide to combine with T3 and with injects, do not shoot in the exact same spot; keep your dosage at 12.5mcg as a min through 100mcg as a max; I would never go over 3 months usage.
*the combo makes your fat-cells shrink but doesn't cause true lypolysis, so don't forget to work out.

Hope this helps out.

Then it isn't spot-located but causes a generalized fatloss. Off course you would be off cheaper if you bought regular clen and yoh. though.

Skinny...In a Big Way said:
yea i have clen.... not the yohimbine. So i could just get both products, and drink them together?
You could. Keep in mind that the stack would be much more potent as spot-injection. The reason why is as follows; your lower body fat has plenty of alpha2 receptors and very little beta receptors. This condition could be a good defenition of a stuborn fat deposit. When they (alpha2 receptors) are stimulated they block fat mobilization (bad). Therefore we need a local antagonist: yohimbe. It blocks alpha2 receptors, noradrenaline flows and the resulting effect is increased body temperature and increased fat burning, even and especially in the difficult area of the lower body. This is in contrast to say ephedrine that is in fact an agonist for the beta1 receptor (fat mobilisation) and beta2 and beta3 (regulating thermogenic activity in the mitochondria, basically instructing to burn more fatty acids for heat), making it all more interesting to spotinject the yohimbine directly in the stuborn fat. Also, there is a second mechanism, where the stack mimicks epinephrine en norepinephrine somehow, the neurotransmitters that induce fatburning. Our brain doesn't send them to the place we want (stuborn fat). When you spotinject, you will do exactly that.

on a similar note, has anyone ever used Lipostabil or flabjab?
Its a cosmetic surgery kind of product that dissolves the fat tissue at the site of the injections and was originally invented and still used as a substance for clearing fat from the arteries.

Skinny...In a Big Way said:
possibly myself, my friend wants to try it with me... we shall see... might as well test it on myself... cuz no1 else probably will
If you do get it, make a log.

i definitely will, my buddy and I are about to order a 50ml vial in the next couple days, if i decide to take it, i will def keep you guys updated

Yeah. It was recently banned as a cosmetic surgery in the UK as it isn't licensed for that purpose due to the expensive process required to get a prescription medication licensed. It is still used for the unblocking of artaries.
In the past it was featured on a couple of TV programs, most notably C4's Richard and Judy in which they had some women come on and have the procedure over an 8 week period. They monitered the results. One woman had it injected into her huge neck and it literally did shrink it down to normal.
Heres a particularly interesting article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...rticle_id=358646&in_page_id=1774&in_a_source=

Back