Helladrol smells like super glue?!

Noob84

Hi guys.

In the middle of my 3rd cycle and used up an older bottle of Hella.
When I cracked open a new one, it smelled like super glue. Not that any PH smells like roses, but it's vile!
It also seems to upset my stomach and my burps feel like someone shoved a glue stick up my nose... It's gross as hell!
Anyone else experience this???

Please advise.

Noob

Yeah something is off here.
I only used 25 mg this morning and I am still sick to my stomach.
Have a hard time keeping my food down. Also, I'm a tad drowsy... Definitely not like what I am used to!

Sucks!!! This cycle has gone phenomenal thus far, but I'm pulling the plug on the Hella, not worth the risk.
I am stacking it with XO and 6M, so I'll just up those and drop the Halo. Damn shame, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I just posted a message on their forum. Mine smells the same way but havent had the stomach issues. This is my first run at hella so im not really sure what its supposed to smell like.

You should invest some time into sarms friend. You won't go wrong with Sarmsearch. Quality product excellent results. You can use code SIZZLE30 for a 30% discount. If you have any question just post them and I'll get back at you.

Since super glue is cyanoacrylate, and the cyano refers to a cyanide component, I'd proceed carefully.

Have used SARMs before, not quite the same potency as PHs I'd say.

About the issue at hand:
I have dumped all the pills into an open glass bowl and stored them like that in the kitchen cabinet.
After a day of "airing them out", the smell is notably less punishing. LOL

I'll take the rest of the week off of Halo and try one again next week, provided the stench is gone.

Have used SARMs before, not quite the same potency as PHs I'd say.

About the issue at hand:
I have dumped al pills into an open glass bowl and stored them like that in the kitchen cabinet.
After a day of "airing them out", the smell is notably less punishing. LOL

I'll take the rest of the week off of Halo and try one again next week, provided the stench is gone.

ph can't hold a match to sarms. You either under dosed or had bunk shit period. Sarms are as good as aas. Anyone that has obtained quality sarms will agree. I'm not saying this trying to be a smart ass either. I'm saying it because it's true.

Seriously? Sarm Search gear is equivalent to running Test E?
Do tell.

Not a smartass either, just haven't seen a single log to support that claim.

Last edited:
Hi guys.

When I cracked open a new one, it smelled like super glue. Not that any PH smells like roses, but it's vile!
It also seems to upset my stomach and my burps feel like someone shoved a glue stick up my nose... It's gross as hell!

Please advise.

Noob

far as I know this is normal but I'll pass this along to mr supps and get an answer for you

Thanks!
They have been venting for a couple days now and the smell is reduced significantly.
I'll give them a try again next week.

Seriously? Sarm Search gear is equivalent to running Test E?
Do tell.

Not a smartass either, just haven't seen a single log to support that claim.

I was injured badly by an employee and was out a few months. I returned to the gym and done one month of cardio and then done a 6 week run of S4 this pic is from week 1 to week 5. No normal supplement will yield the results I obtained. By week six I lost 1.5% bf and gained 4lbs Sarms are very legit my brother. I'm not sure where you aquire them previously but I really think you'd be impressed if you tried them again. Hope your ph deal works out thats horrible you had to stop mid cycle.

View attachment 559652

I didn't stop mid cycle, I dropped the Halo mid cycle, Xo and 6M are still going.
If I'm lucky, I can continue with Halo next week.

At any rate, a "gain" of 4lbs over 6 weeks is nothing too impressive IMHO.
If you are happy with your results that's great, but to claim that Sarms are superior to AAS or PHs for that matter, is a tad on the optimistic side to say the least given that that's your argument's foundation.

What were your starting / end stats during the cycle above?

Generally people loose or gain, it's rare to never people naturally loose fat and gain muscle at the same time. I weighed 213 starting so a loss of 1.5% bf is 3.19lbs added to the 4lbs gained for a total of 7.19lbs. I see people claim to gain 10-12 lbs on ph or creatine or he'll even deca and other aas. The average person will (not) gain that much. If a person achieved that every cycle everyone would be ifbb pros. You can fit 8, 6 weeks cycles into a year, so by that math if a person cycled on and off and completed 4 cycles in a year if they gained 10lbs per cycle they could total 40lbs in a year. Over 3 years a 180lb man could weigh 300 lbs about what ronnie Coleman weighed.i really think people add water weight into the equation when they speak about what they gain cause the average person i dont see doing that if thier not multi stacking.. You do see competitive weight gain with sarms without having to stack. Don't get me wrong I love ph especially triumphalis, pmag, hdrol. But none of them compete with the sarms I've ran. I did one run that was crazy awesome though..test, superdrol, igf1. Ran that for 4 weeks and exploded with muscle.

Last edited:
Seems to me like Halodrol would do the same and more.
I don't have a problem with you liking Sarms, I just think that your claims regarding its superiority to PHs and even AAS are a tad unrealistic.

Also, I am aware of the principle of diminishing returns.

Hi guys.

Please advise.

Noob

I am very sorry to hear that your unhappy with the helladrol bro, if you wish to send me a pm or contact mr supps directly we will arrange for some compensation and some new helladrol to be delivered to you. Customer satisfaction is of paramount importance for us and we will strive to solve this issue for you any we can. I have not heard of this issue before, but I can guatentee mr supps will do all he can to help resolve this problem for you :)

Last edited:
I am very sorry to hear that your unhappy with the helladrol bro, if you wish to send me a pm or contact mr supps directly we will arrange for some compensation and some new helladrol to be delivered to you. Customer satisfaction is of paramount importance for us and we will strive to solve this issue for you any we can. I have not heard of this issue before, but I can guatentee mr supps will do all he can to help resolve this problem for you :)

This^^^^ also heard back and said it was normal and as nick said our customer service can get you squared away as well if needed.I've used quite a few pH's and they all have had that smell to them and I've never had any issues with them.also make sure you have at least a little bit of food in your stomach when taking it that should help with the burps and stomach issues

Last edited:
Well, I am no stranger to Hella. I love this stuff.
But this bottle was definitely different than the ones before.
I aired the pills out for about a week now and tried to use them again. Bearable is the word that comes to mind. haha

Nick, I'll send you a PM.
Thanks for the quick responses guys!

Hi guys.

Please advise.

Noob

I have experienced this often with PHs...

I take the pills then feel kinda indigestion-y. I burp and its harsh lol

It's nothing to freak out over. Just drink plenty of water when you take the pills.

Nothing wrong with Hella. I assure you.

Back