Help!!! diarrhea after pinning test E???

ryanjmd

Hello everyone,

For the past 2 weeks, I have been injecting test E. every monday and thursday at 500 mg/week. every time after pinning, I have been experiencing diarrhea but it's always goes away like after a day or so....
Any explanations or comments on this?

thanks,

Ryan

Any imput at All fellas...?, just did my 5th pin about like 3 1/2 hrs ago and having the shits right now :confused:

I have never had such a side effect..

im willing to bet that it was something you ate earlier on in the day, or maybe nerves..

wondering if your pinning and then taking caffiene same day and hitting the gym hard, too much caffeine turns you into a shitter machine!

nervouse/anxity if your fine with pinning and have no problem with needles then maybe some tainted gear maybe. not sure if this can happen in gear.
A bacteria - if food or water is contaminated bacteria and parasites can be transmitted into the body.

Hello everyone,

For the past 2 weeks, I have been injecting test E. every monday and thursday at 500 mg/week. every time after pinning, I have been experiencing diarrhea but it's always goes away like after a day or so....
Any explanations or comments on this?

thanks,

Ryan

you put the pin IN your butt, not up it.

Back