Help form the wise.. bloods mid cycle test is low

Treewiz82

We'll looks like my gear is bunk. Total test levels were 435 when I started 5.5 weeks in and now they are 340. Don't really know what to do from here, start pct?? Could those numbers be my natty levels or is my gear really underdosed?? Thanks for your help

It would have to be extremely underdosed to lower your levels IMO(meaning I think it's bunk at first glance). What are you taking and at what dosage? I don't mean what pharm or ugl, I mean what ester.

Megatron or DET-OAK can help you. Don't know much about bloods but it seems odd that even underdosed gear would lower you, unless it's underdosed 50%+.. Bit even there guys on trt with 150mg/wk have higher levels than that. Are you feeling ok?

This was my first cycle. Tried everything in my power to do it the right way. After around 3 pins strength started to go up for around 2 weeks. Felt like a beast in the gym but then started realizing in the last week that strength was not going anywhere and my sex drive was about the same if not less than what it was when I started. Feel tired in the evenings. Diet on point with 3j. Was gonna do labs at 6 weeks but had my suspicions that's something wasn't right do I got them done at 5.5 weeks

Maybe a restart is in order here??? What do you think 3J?

What do you mean a restart? 3j is great it's my 2nd round with him. Easy to work with, provides you with a diet plan that has many options and answers all my stupid questions.

Reactions: 3J
What do you mean a restart? 3j is great it's my 2nd round with him. Easy to work with, provides you with a diet plan that has many options and answers all my stupid questions.

A restart with clomid. Yes he is man. He built my diet back in '09 or '10... I don't have much experience in this particular area or if answer you, I don't wanna guide you on what little knowledge I have in this area. Megatron, DET-Oak and 3J are the ones I would talk to. I do think a restart is in order here but would rather see what one of them say first.

Right I was hoping one of them would chime in I sent 3j a email and noticed that megatron is in on most of the bloodwork threads. Thanks for your help bro

seems like its either heavily under dosed or absolutely bunk.. regardless its either find legit gear or jump into pct

We need to see your LH and FSH to know if you were really taking testosterone or not. Even underdosed test will shut you down in which case you will need to run PCT.

If your LH and FSH are not shut down, you were probably just injecting oil. But you wouldn't have to run PCT.

yes.. if you can do bloodwork do it.. if not you have to play it safe
We need to see your LH and FSH to know if you were really taking testosterone or not. Even underdosed test will shut you down in which case you will need to run PCT.

If your LH and FSH are not shut down, you were probably just injecting oil. But you wouldn't have to run PCT.

To be safe you could run PCT. 435 isn't the greatest TT number to begin with so it could possibly help you.

But it doesn't look like you have been using AAS.

Back