Help form the wise.. bloods mid cycle test is low

I'm still ignorant to PCT since I'll never need it being on TRT but I can't understand why the OP would need to PCT if his LH and FSH were normal. If his gear had any test in it at all, his testosterone would have been a little higher at least, not lower.

I'm still ignorant to PCT since I'll never need it being on TRT but I can't understand why the OP would need to PCT if his LH and FSH were normal. If his gear had any test in it at all, his testosterone would have been a little higher at least, not lower.

My rationale for PCT is that 1) His TT is pretty low in the 300's. 2) His TT used to be in the 400's. While better that isn't so great either.

His TT from his supposed cycle wouldn't necessarily have to be higher than his Natty T. Taking exogenous test at a dose that puts you lower than your Natty T will still shut down your HPTA. His LH and FSH were not shut down though indicating that he wasn't on real gear.

I sent some pm's to some of you and can't tell if they were received or not. If they weren't it was just to say thanks for everyone's help

Back