Help from the gurus with a future test+deca cycle and pct please !

Musabz

Hey guys

I plan on a running a future cycle and thinking of stacking test e or c with some deca and possibly EQ ! I ran test twice on low doses before and both were 300 mg, my first one was test only and the second cycle I ran test prop for 3 months with tren injecting EOD and after 3 months I started cutting down and stacked whatever is left of test prop with winstrol, mastrone, test suspension and anavar ! all at very low doses

I wanna step up my game a little and run test e at 500-750 a week and 400 of deca possibly for 12 weeks ! would you guys recommend those doses ? my diet is in check and I'm on top of my game when training. My goal though is to gain some good amount of mass/size/strength on me and do you recommend adding anything to my cycle and what should my PCT be like ? do you also recommend adding the EQ ? maybe also get some winny and clen to cut ?

I would appreciate all kinds of critiques/inputs/opinions so bring it on guys

My stats are 4 years of serious training
29 years old 5'10 185lbs andaround 11% BF

Last edited:
I recommend to slowly build up your dosages never double them. You should raise them by about a fourth at the most I think. It takes time for the body to adjust to larger dosages and the slower you build up the dosage from cycle to cycle the less chance you have of fucking yourself up. I recommend also using HCG through out the cycle. And PCT should just be the normal PCT out lined in the stickies at the top of the anabolic forum page.

I recommend to slowly build up your dosages never double them. You should raise them by about a fourth at the most I think. It takes time for the body to adjust to larger dosages and the slower you build up the dosage from cycle to cycle the less chance you have of fucking yourself up. I recommend also using HCG through out the cycle. And PCT should just be the normal PCT out lined in the stickies at the top of the anabolic forum page.

Thanks for the response man ! From what I understood from researching the stuff is that people usually start at high doses such as the 500mg/wk and 750mg/wk ! so how would that be different for me especially after taking trt doses in the past ? and also see many different opinions when it comes to clomid and nolva for PCT like recommending one over the other. I don't want to just waste money on something I won't really benefit from that's why I was curious about the PCT ! and I see 4 weeks PCT vs 6 weeks PCT and different opinions about it

i would have to agree with the evil genius

^^3rd all the.above just gonna add a little as far as pct. Run both clomid and nolva for your best chance at recovery. Clomid run 50/50/50/50 and nolva at 40/40/20/20

Hey guys

I plan on a running a future cycle and thinking of stacking test e or c with some deca and possibly EQ ! I ran test twice on low doses before and both were 300 mg, my first one was test only and the second cycle I ran test prop for 3 months with tren injecting EOD and after 3 months I started cutting down and stacked whatever is left of test prop with winstrol, mastrone, test suspension and anavar ! all at very low doses

I wanna step up my game a little and run test e at 500-750 a week and 400 of deca possibly for 12 weeks ! would you guys recommend those doses ? my diet is in check and I'm on top of my game when training. My goal though is to gain some good amount of mass/size/strength on me and do you recommend adding anything to my cycle and what should my PCT be like ? do you also recommend adding the EQ ? maybe also get some winny and clen to cut ?

I would appreciate all kinds of critiques/inputs/opinions so bring it on guys

My stats are 4 years of serious training
29 years old 5'10 185lbs andaround 11% BF

Deca is much more anabolic than than test, some say 3x. By adding deca to your cycle, you can boost the anabolic side up without effecting the androgenic component much. So over all you will experience less androgenic side effect and make your cycle more effective.

That said remember a little goes a long way. 1/3 the dose you use for test will double the anabolic effect. Alot of brothers use too much 19 nor and have sexual sides and trouble with pct because they are using way too much. Don't make that mistake and you will reap the benefits and enjoy some nice gains.

Good luck bro.

LP

Stop running the deca 2-3 weeks before you stop running test because of the longer half-life. If you have some test prop for the last 2-3 weeks use it as the sole AAS the last 3 weeks to help with pct even more.

Your at 11% bf right now.. You asked about running clen and winny at the tail end of your cycle.
Why not maintain your bf % and just clean bulk from the start with a good clean bulk diet while on this cycle

Back