Help me know what type of HGH this is?

dy595959

Getting Ripped!!
Got this from a horrible supplier who took 7 weeks to deliver. I ordered Rips this is what came. I understand that the labels come off but there are NO labels with it.

View attachment 544520

Last edited:
that's how they get the gh from China, no labels... the labels are put on by the reseller, in your case they just didn't bother

Yes they do have the double XX. So it is Rips then? I am gonna find a new supplier because this fucker is a POS

Hey bro so if you will I would love a quick rundown on how to mix this. I have quite a bit of BA water and slims. I want to start with 2iu's for a bit. How much do I take? Thanks in advance

that's how they get the gh from China, no labels... the labels are put on by the reseller, in your case they just didn't bother

I use 2ml bac water....1ml = 5iu. .5ml = 2.5iu....you will have to mix it slow. Hang on to the plunger of your syringe because those vials should have a pretty good vacuum.

If they are real Rips start at a low dose, I was taking 5 iu's and the joint pain was unbearable, I came down to 3 iu's and the numbness in my fingers subsided a little but it takes time to get use to them, I mix 1 ml of Bac water into the vial, don't let the Bac water hit the white powder directly, then swirl and it should become clear, ( don't shake the vial when mixing it).

Ok so if I use 2 ML of BA water then I will need to inject .2 ML for 2iu's correct? And can inject that in one shot?

Also is there a BEST time to inject it?

No if u use 2 ml of Bac water and inject .2 ml that's 1 iu, but if u use 1 ml and inject .2 ml that's 2 iu's, I usually use it after working out or early in the morning upon waking up.

Is there a MAX amount of ML you can put in one spot? Meaning I just did my first pin and I did 2iu's (.4 ML) in 1 spot. If I get higher do I have to split up the injections

Hey guys Bump for an answer on how much GH can you inject in one spot? Is there a Max. My brother in law told me I would have to have like 2-3 injections if I did 4-5 iu's? Any thoughts?

IMO anything over 4iu's is best split.

BTW mine came the same way (8 weeks later). That is what I get for trying to save some change, how many nights I lay awake thinking I will Nuke China, I will go to China Town and drive down the sidewalk during the lunch rush. Over 6 weeks of thinking I got burned not worth the dumb amount of $$ "saved".

Although "E" came through in the end I for one highly recommend another SRC for these.

Back