Help on where i need more work and what % of fat im at (PHOTO'S)

legs

You have a good base dude. Just need to focus on some weight loss and Bi's and Tri's. Gotta post some leg pics too.

thanks alot for the posts guys!

I posted in a thread a couple of months ago about my arms, when flexed they are 17.5 inches, but because they so long they look really small. Im finding it very hard to get them looking how i want them to look, my legs are the same, very long and look skinny. I train legs and arms twice a week, as im trying to get more growth on these areas, more then elsewhere, everywhere else gets trained once per week.

About my next cycle... what would people recomend for me, like i say im wanting to bulk up. I have quite alot of deca already, so would like to get that in, but not sure what test i should chose and also i was thinking of maybe equipoise or masteron?? any help would be appriciated. Also would just like to mention iam gyno prone and still currently trying to remove a lump and have been for nearly 60 days at 2.5mg daily, i've just up'd my dose to 3.75mg daily and im going to do this for 2 weeks then taper off, as the lump whats left hasn't shrunk in around 3 weeks, so i figured try and blast it then get off and live with whats left, because letro is slowly killing me LOL

hcg will be ran throughout the course from day 1 and aromasin at 12.5mg daily, post cycle therapy (pct) will be nolva and clomid.

Last edited:
cardio, cardio cardio and diet. Your base is decent, time to cut it up. You should add Winstrol (winny) or anavar to your next cycle.

20% easily. You have a decent base and some decent size but a fair amount of BF. Just continue to focus on building muscle. If I were you I would try to go with a lean bulk and maybe add muscle without going any higher on the BF. Diet and some cardio will be key.

20% easily. You have a decent base and some decent size but a fair amount of BF. Just continue to focus on building muscle. If I were you I would try to go with a lean bulk and maybe add muscle without going any higher on the BF. Diet and some cardio will be key.

Great post man!

thats what im aiming to do, if i can lower bf in the process of bulking thats a bonus.

im wanting 10-15lbs of muscle on in the next year if humanly possible, then ill go for a cut diet, my main focus is to build some lean mass at the momment.

Im going to be adding 30-45 mins of treadmill cardio into my weekly training plan 2-3 times per week and that will be done first thing on a morning before i've ate my first meal, so that will eat into my bad weight quite a bit id imagine.

If anyone could recomend a good bulking cycle for me id really appriciate it.

Thanks for the posts everyone!

The classic bulk is test/deca/dbol. 500/400/50
Test 14 weeks
Deca 12 weeks
Dbol 4-5 weeks

Thanks again for the help.

what type of test would be the best to use. Last cycle i had test c, is that good to go again?

Might seem like a silly question, but i've only seen dbol in tablet form, can they be got as an injectable? i've never been keen on taking steriods in tablet form if i was to be honest thats all!

and is all 3 to be taking from day 1??

so the cycle would look like this..

week 1-4 D Bol 50 mgs
week 1-12 Deca 400 mgs
week 1-14 test c 500 mgs
week 1-18 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 250iu's mon and thurs
week 1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg ed
week 16-18 nolva, day 1 40 mg, then 20mg ed
week 16-18 clomid day 1 200 mg, then 50 mg ed

naw...keep the fat....bulk uP....eat what you want...test...drol....lil deca.....eat....eat...eat....then peal away the fat and see what is under it....

week 1-4 D Bol 50 mgs
week 1-12 Deca 400 mgs
week 1-14 test c 500 mgs
week 1-18 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 250iu's mon and thurs

can anyone confirm that this cycle looks good and that there is no mistakes in anything been used and when its been used ???

your gona wana stop the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in week 16 4 days b4 week 17 starts. then week 17 start your SERMS

Thanks again for the help.

what type of test would be the best to use. Last cycle i had test c, is that good to go again?

Might seem like a silly question, but i've only seen dbol in tablet form, can they be got as an injectable? i've never been keen on taking steriods in tablet form if i was to be honest thats all!

and is all 3 to be taking from day 1??

so the cycle would look like this..

week 1-4 D Bol 50 mgs
week 1-12 Deca 400 mgs
week 1-14 test c 500 mgs
week 1-18 hcg 250iu's mon and thurs

Injectable DIANATH Methandienone (Dianath)

Last edited:
Back