Help with Lean mass cycle!!

SPANIARD_2003

Hi,
This is in an excellent board! Ive enjoyed it. Need you guys help and const. criticism about a lean mass cycle, im thinking of doing.

Im 23, 5'11 at 180lbs, and want to gain quality mass no bloating! About 15-20lbs!!

wk 1-8 > deca durabolin 400mg
wk 1-5 > primo at 200-400mg or EQ at 400mg for all 8 weeks
wk 4-8 > Winstrol (winny) 50mg every day

Can't decide between primo or EQ????

Nolva + clomid are on hand, but I think the dosages are low to where i probably wont need them i think?

thanks in advance!! :)

Deca will cause bloating and you will probably want to run test in that cycle. Have you done any cycles before?

Ok, thanks Easto, so are you saying i should substitute deca with test?
if so what kind of test??

I have weight trained since i was 17 so i have 5-6 yrs.(hardgainer)
And i have only done 2 cycles! I started when i was 22.
Do 2 cycles i did were both bulk! weight prior was 145lbs (gained only 25lbs naturally in 5 yrs)
Cycle 1 was:
wk 1-6 > Aratest at 200mg-400mg (mix of ethanate and prop)
wk 1-6 > Deca at 200mg-400mg

this was my first ever about 1 year ago! I got 18lbs from it!!

my second cyle was:

wk1-6 > Sust 250 at 250mg-500mg
wk1-4 > Dbol Naps started at 20mg then went all the way to 35mg ed

got 25lbs from this cylce

hope this info helps with you guys being able to suggest better detailed advice :) thanks ! :)

How about this;

wk 1 - 4 - 35 mg D-bol ED
wk 1 - 11 - 400 mg Test Enanthate or Cyp
wk 1 - 10 - 400 mg EQ
week 13 - post cycle therapy starts

if you want to be safe about estrrogen, I would run more EQ than test. since you respond well to low dsages, maybe 250mgs test enanthate/cyp/sust and 600mgs EQ . test for 8 wks, eq for 12

Can you do Primo and Eq at the same time,I wonder. Because I'm going to do a simular cycle . Eq,Primo,Test Enanthate, winny.

tyhigs said:
if you want to be safe about estrrogen, I would run more EQ than test. since you respond well to low dsages, maybe 250mgs test enanthate/cyp/sust and 600mgs EQ . test for 8 wks, eq for 12
I'd run the test the same length as the eq or 1 week longer.

JohnnyB

Back