He's only a friend

seti said:
Thanks, I really appreciate the female point of view.....still trying to figure out how u gals think.....I'm afraid I'll never get my arms around it.....for as many of you that realize what most men's true intentions are, many, many, many, many more have no clue.. Thanks again

god doesnt know how females think! females dont know how females think. No one will ever know.

brennylee said:
Agreed ^^^^

I don't have many dude friends now days. I learned about the guy friend theory in College...they wanna bang ya. If they have a girlfriend, then it's cool...but I am weary of the single ones. They are always awaiting a BF slipup or fight to mend your broken heart!! Pluuuuuuuuease!! The ones who are my friends now days, wouldn't even bother trying b/c a) I would never go there b) my BF would kick their ass.

My BF has a couple of chicks who are friends. And the way I see is, well if he cheats on me with one of them or with someone else, then screw him...his loss. :wink2: I don't worry about shit like that...you can only control your own actions, what your partner does is their choice...if you don't like it then you have a choice to stay or leave. :dunno:

I know you want me.

brennylee said:
Shhhhhhhh, don't tell #60 though :shoot4: Legs today GB? How are the forearms?

Went and did chest last night... forearms almost 100% again (myoflex, advil, tylenol, hot water bottle and stretching)... what are you doing tonight? I'll do arms with you but I've got to watch the biceps volume.

seti said:
Hey Guys,

Burning question here.

Do you think it is possible that a normal healthy man could be JUST be a friend to a attractive woman. I'm getting very tired of my wife always making friendy relationships with guys she works with. Then they start going to lunch together, tading e-mails, blah, blah, blah. I'm of the belief that there is always other motivating factors involved.

Any comments are welcome.
of course its normal !

Women have the ability to maintain a level of friendship, men usually want more. IMO, if she has no problem with you being friends with hot women, go out there and make some hot friends. But if she has a problem with you having those kind of friends, than its time for some Q & A with her. just my .02 bro. good luck

Bimmer said:
had this same problem with my ex girl. Said I was to overprotective, but the simple fact is even if she just wants a friendship, he just wants a blowjob. When was the last time you wanted to just make friends with a hot bitch. This shit pisses me off beyond belief

HA! Well said Bimmer. I second the motion..

I'd like to reply to this one with a lyric from the band "Anal Cunt" :rockband:

The Only Reason Men Talk To You Is Because They Want To Get Laid, You Stupid Fucking Cunt

YOU THINK YOU HAVE A LOT OF MALE FRIENDS- YOU DON'T
YOU THINK GUYS CARE WHEN THEY ASK FOR YOUR OPINION- THEY DON'T
YOU THINK YOUR BEST FRIENDS BOYFRIEND DOESN'T WANT TO FUCK YOU- HE DOES
YOU THOUGHT THE BARTENDER WAS BEING NICE TO YOU WHEN HE GAVE YOU A FREE DRINK- HE WASN''T

YOUR NEIGHBOR HELPED YOU MOVE- HE JUST WANTS TO FUCK YOU
YOU BOSS BOUGHT YOU LUNCH- HE JUST WANTS TO FUCK YOU
A GUY BOUGHT YOU A DRINK- HE JUST WANTS TO FUCK YOU
HE ASKED YOU TO GO OUT FOR COFFEE- HE JUST WANTS TO FUCK YOU

YOU THINK YOU'RE ONE OF THE GUYS
YOU THINK YOU'RE ALL GOOD FRIENDS
YOU'RE EVENTUALLY GOING TO GET RAPED
YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT

YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT

YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT​

And it is true. I rest my case. Don't let anyone get too friendly to your wife or gf :redhot:

Den Bronstigen Stier said:

The Only Reason Men Talk To You Is Because They Want To Get Laid, You Stupid Fucking Cunt

YOU THOUGHT THE BARTENDER WAS BEING NICE TO YOU WHEN HE GAVE YOU A FREE DRINK- HE WASN''T

YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT

YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT

YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT​

And it is true. I rest my case. Don't let anyone get too friendly to your wife or gf :redhot:
the absolute truth ....thanks....the new 10 commandments

Geese dude get over it and get secure with yourself. Y do all you guys get in cock block mode when you have an attractive woman and some other guy acts like a man and wants her box like you did back in the day. Its a compliment to your woman and to you if you think about it. She's attractive its natural. Maybe.........YOU AIN'T FUCKING ALPHA ENOUGH TO PLEASE HER SHIT NO MORE. You need to step up and find out whats going on. But me, the Alpha Big Dog, I dont give a fuck. My woman can fuck whoever she wants or have friends of any gender cause im secure with myself. For every bitch that strays from the Alphas Pack four more are lined up to choke down the bone. I got plenty of FB's-Friends with Benefits, that are female my bitch can have them too for all I care. Hell I'll even watch or show old dog how my bitch likes her shit tore up if it helps him. Just so you know my woman goes to the clubs alone all the time when Im working and even comes to the one I work outside security at. Like they say, "IF YOU DONT GIVE DAMN THEN WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK".

BigDog, I like the attitude.....When I was in my early twenty's, I thought and acted as you do. Now in my early thirty's, things have changed as they will 4 u ( maybe ). Anyway, I applaud your views and could only wish ,sometimes ,that it were that easy 4 some of the rest of us.

You married a hot woman and a lot of guys want to fuck her... Are you really surprised?

You are just going to have to trust her, never trust the guys, just trust her.

Den Bronstigen Stier said:

YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT

YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT

YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT​

damn i missed the album

bigdog, have you been cheated on in the past. By your post it seems as if you have and your trying to be hard about it. Not flaming you or anything but just wondering. When someone cares about a person they want to take care of them and look after them. Now knowing some guy wants to introduce his dick to my girls mouth while she is totally blind to the idea does concern me. Now if this is just a casual fuck then youv got the right idea, but when your with your wife or somthing than thats what you should do. At least thats how I feel.

I will tell you what, If a guy is trying to dick my girl I want to know about it and I might have to put the smack down to both of them. I do not let my girl get too freindly with other guys cuz it makes me too angry to have another dick smoke get all in my kitchen.

True that Dave. I reckon girls like it more than us, they just hide it better in day to day life...They're subtle and shit.

Back