He's Screwed

I got taken for 5k

This is the guy who claimed I was a scammer..... and posted some erroneous info that some of the mods on Intense-Training believed, I have been working with a few sources and mods to clear my name for a few months because of this asshole....Intense-training mods can back me up, (if they chose to do so) I have NEVER scammed, and if anything I ever sold, anyone was unhappy with, I would gladly take back,.....that is a fact. thats the way i always have worked, many can vouch and that is why i beleive many helped me

The lab tests I posted were for Juicefreak, he was the ONLY one carrying SHIANG HGH, you guys were supposed to call him out on it...i knew he was mrjuice and I only posted under my name here because I wanted him to know it was I who would catch his ass after he screwed me out of 5k..........but you guys were quicker then I thought and thought it was me who was making money off of this.....any questions on this situation will be gladly answered here

Proof will be here, and can be provided NOW, but you have to like to read as it is about 50 emails, but evidence also is in the Intense-training mod section where I sent him 13 GH kits and posted his address as mrjuice back in september, this was the same addy he was using under the source Juicefreak......not to mention the same name....

I will answer questions.......just ask or email me

also anyone wanting the website addy, his home phone number, or anymore info on this asshole, please ask.......he will be getting a personal visit from me REAL soon......this isnt bullshit, I am going to bring this mutherfucker down.....

JC

JC you know very well no Intense-Training Mods will back any of your stories.
You're not too far back from Juicefreak.
Now do us a favor and go sell your bathtub GH somewhere else.

Canuck is it that hard to admit you were wrong? instead of letting me defend myself you just ban me?

I sid mrjuice was a scammer from the start.....ask term, hes been working with me on this for a while until a few days ago......im not selling shit.....how am i not too far back from juicefreak? ive NEVER scammed anyone.......i have the proof now bro, what are u so scared of? a nonscammer having to defend himself?

JC I dont wanna hear any more of your BS stories.
You're a liar and thats that. You and I know whats going on.
Dont try to associate yourself at all with Intense-Training any more cause we dont want our name involved with whatever shady you had to do.
Thats not what our board is about.
So stay the F$@# away from IT.
I banned you and your IP and told you before not to come back.
We DO NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH YOUR DRAMA.
You got it?

why not give someone a chance to clear up their name? or at least admit that the scammer claims origionated from mrjuice???....why not clear the air??? its OK to be wrong bro

Just seems odd that you wont admit that the scammer claims came from MRJUICE......a person you believed plus I had to get evidence on him, you were the one saying you didnt believe me and banned me and let the scammer stay....lol.....

BS stories?

The proof is out bro, mrjuice is the scammer, not johnny cut, so dont use the word scam if you dont have proof, simple as that.

Whatever dude. Just because he's proven to be a scammer it doesnt mean you're not.
We did have proof along with Delivery confirmation numbers etc....
I did not believe him or you. I believed the facts and the proof that was shown to me. I didnt know or trust either of you.
All you did was talk and keep giving us storys without any facts or evidnece about the whole thing. But I dont want to get into any details cause thats a whole different story.
You clean your name or whatever you want to do on your own.
I and the rest of the Mods at IT had enough.
Now go make some more handles and try to sell some of your products.

why not jsut admit that i called mrjuice a scammer from the start...... and even though i could not defend myself at the time because there was NOTHIN to defend myself of,........the ONLY reason I sent him shit is because I had to protect Term and his boy, and you guys threatening giving out my personal info, somethin i beleive you might have done, i dont know what this personal vendetta against me is, some lies had to be told in order to set up mrjuice/juicefreak and catch him in his game, sorry if i didnt tell you the truth, but in this game you dont trust many, including mods.......but now look, i am right, simple as that, i knew this asshole was a scammer back in september, i stepped down as a mod because i knew i had to take this asshole down.....you werent supporting me so i trusted you about as much as i trusted him....I have been working with term and some other sources on nailing this guy for about 1.5 months.......and that is the truth.....well i dont need to show you the truth, the truth can be seen easily by the victims he took for several thousands.........now you should make a post at least stating that, i saw all the posts over at IT about me and listening to this asshole chime in (mrjuice) about the claims......he even went as far as saying i was posting on meso about him being a scammer.......LOL,,,HE IS A SCAMMER!!!........no more BS bro, because there doesnt need to be, the scammer has shown himself for who he really is....NOW IF ANYONE feels I have EVER scammed them, why not email me? I never got ANY emails? because i never scammed, this was the ONLY person to EVER make a claim.....

I never called you a scammer.
I just revealed what you were trying to do with the Shiang Generic GH you were trying to push by making multiple handles on many boards. in witch you later admited that you did it in one of your emails.
And you said that many people do the same thing to push their products so you're no different than some others.
Anyway, do whatever you want to do but leave me out of your business. I dont want to be involved in anything.
Thank you.
Canuck4

Back