Hey bro's im back and need some in put!!

Thunder

Hey bro's im back and need some cycle help

hey all i havent been around for a while..good to see things are still goin well here....lookin to run something here soon....need some info on what yall think....5'10 198 7.5% bf

Lookin for a good 4th cycle....last cycles

1. 350 mg test en. per week...ran for 10 weeks...GYNO PRONE

2. Winstrol (winny) only 6 weeks 50 mg ED

3. again 350mg Test...winny 50mg ED 12 weeks...only ran the Winstrol (winny) for 5....again more GYNO...which really sucks ass cause i love Test but I just dont think i can run it anymore...had to break out the nolva and fem for both cycles....

4. ??? All i really want is a cutter...i know ur saying im already at 7.5% bf but I have had good results using a cutter and just eating a shit load....Was also thinking EQ but i am a pro athlete so I'm gonna need something that doesn't stay in toooo long....I got about 5 months to work with here for the offseason.....I can get pretty much anything....let me know what yall think....thanks bro's

Also...whats up to JonnyB and Tex...if they are still around

Last edited:
Being a pro athlete, I would think money isnt a real issue..

I would go with a HGH IGF1 stack. Add some test and a little arimidex and watch out!!

haha...lawn...i dont want to get HUGE....im a pitcher so I need to stay flexible...just gonna get on something for the off season to help me out!! even though some HGH would be nice

Thunder said:
haha...lawn...i dont want to get HUGE....im a pitcher so I need to stay flexible...just gonna get on something for the off season to help me out!! even though some HGH would be nice

HGH will not make you HUGE, unless of course you're taking mega doses and stacking it with lots of AAS.

IGF1 and HGH will not make you huge. It will drop BF and add true quality muscle. The most important thing is HGH and IGF1 strengthens tendons and ligaments!!

I played college ball and if I took HGH and IGF1 I would still be playing, as tedonitis and joint problems made have to stop.

Adding a little test will create the androgenic environment that the HGH thrives in.

2 to 4ius of GH with 40mcg per day of IGF1 with 250-350mg of test will be exactly what you are looking for!

Well i think gettin hgh is gonna be a problem....and no dont anyone PM saying they can get it for me....what do yall think about using Test again...I know I am gyno prone but do yall think it will be worse on me if i cycle it again with fem on hand again?? just curious to know if once u get gyno if it is worse the 2nd or 3rd time u are on gear??

Back