Hey Here Are My Pics.

RATE THIS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This Thread Wasnt Used With Yarn And It Wasnt Meant To Be Funny Or Sad Okay. Now Whats An Ip Lookup? I Am So Sick And Tired Of Neing Called Tubby. I Aint Tubby. Now Lets Get Back On Track...i Posted Some New Pics...go Back To The First Page And Cricket Them!!!!!!!! Allright.

your right we should all refrain from calling you chunky, how about:::

fat boy
lard arse
fatty
chunky
chunk
slim
wide load
big boned
big bertha
guts
7 bellies
9 chins
the guy that uses a bomarang to put his belt on
the guy who's car has stretch marks
the guy who bends over and someone parks a bike
the guy who when he bends over it looks like a eclipse of the sun
the guy who's so fat he burns his arse on the lightbulb when he shags
the guy who has more chins then the chinese phone book
the guy who has more rolls then the local bakery
the guy that cant see his cock?
the guy that loves the decline bench-so he can see his cock
or how about plain simple TUBBY?

Over the past few days I have been getting depressed. But EVERY time I see those pics and read the threads, I LMAO!!!! Thanks!

First Im Gonna Start This Shit Off Y Responding To Johnny Fast. First Of All We Aint Doing Nothing For Johnny. We Gotta Do It For Johnny! My Ass. I Aint Doing Anything For Johnny. Johnny Fast....why Are You Laughing At My Pics??? Whats Funny About Them? Please Explain You Jerk! And To Tereskan...what On My Is Tubby Or Chunky Or Anything Else That You Called Me? Please People...post Up Some Pictures Of Yourselves. I Am 5' Feet Tall And 185 Lbs. The Poll Is Open For 1 More Day So Vote And Be Honest. I Am Not Fat. You All Knew It Otherwise It Would Have Been Down With Some Fishes Okay Geez. Is Anybody Here Capable Of Leaving Some Nice Comments And Not Laughing Like A Chased One? Geez Louise. I Am So Sick Of This Stuff That I Am Siuck For Reals Real. Kay. I Have To Go.

GoldsGymDamon said:
I Am So Sick Of This Stuff That I Am Siuck For Reals Real

If you made sense my abs wouldn't be so sore from laughing

Oh yeah about abs try working on those

Fully Paully Shore...why In The He Double Hockeysticks Are You So Mean??? I Never Did Anything Imaginabling To You![/B] I Just Started This Post To See What People Would Rank Me As. Now That I Know I Am Very Dissapointed. I Am Not Tubby.

you came into this world at 5 foot...and by the way..triple H looks like shit in that photo

Fully Paully Shore...again...shut It. Where Do You Get Off Saying That Triple H Looks Like Ess Haitch Eye Tee? U Know What I Mean. Im Not Gonna Stoop To Your Level And Say Any Bad Words. He Dont Look Like Shit. Neither Do We. Ok. Thats A Recent Pic Of Him. And To Man Of War...i Do Do Abs. So Now What? Apparently You Never Looked At My New Pics I Posted. This Poll Closed Today So I May Make Another One. Theres To The Rest Of N Sync. Later.

By The Way I Had A Dream I Went To Golds Gym With Beetlejuice From Howard Sterns Show. Lol.

GoldsGymDamon said:
Fully Paully Shore...again...shut It. Where Do You Get Off Saying That Triple H Looks Like Ess Haitch Eye Tee? U Know What I Mean. Im Not Gonna Stoop To Your Level And Say Any Bad Words. He Dont Look Like Shit. Neither Do We. Ok. Thats A Recent Pic Of Him. And To Man Of War...i Do Do Abs. So Now What? Apparently You Never Looked At My New Pics I Posted. This Poll Closed Today So I May Make Another One. Theres To The Rest Of N Sync. Later.
Took one sentence to stoop to your level paully :druggie:

Laaz Rocket...maybe If U Werent So Lazy Ud Be In Outer Space By Now Walking On The Moon. That Hasnt Happened For Like 5 Years... Lazy Butt!

oks...for starters...triple H looks liek he has bitch tits in that pic..2nd...wtf is "Ess Haitch Eye Tee" im guessing thats some type of sex postion u can do when your a midget?? 3rd....your already below my level, just bend a little lower and u'll b sucking my dick

Back