Hey Here Are My Pics.

RATE THIS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seeing as you weight 100, and you're only 5 feet tall. Sorry 5'7. I meen 6'2. I meen 5'4. Sorry 5. And you're only 22. Sorry 16. 15, rather. THat sounds about practical, a 400 pound bench. I guess if you add up all the fake stats you put up, it'll equal about 400

What The Heck Is Up Wit This??????????? Never In My Wildest Dreams In Sleeping Did I Think It Would Come To This In Here. This Chat Room Cracks Me Up Like A Duck Or Some Other Form Of Pet. Geez. You People. Man Of War...what Did I Ever Do To U? Your Name Matches Ur Personality Your Loving Having Wars Like In Texas. Wars Not Good. I Never Said I Was Tubby. You All Said That. I Am Tubby. Later.

AngryMuscles said:
post vids of you working out those numbers..that will make them shut up..or not..
thats still scary man if he is a lone worker...I know im a lone worker...and taping is kinda dumb unless I plan to get stuck under the bench.....400lbs thats pretty conceivable at his 5ft height of 185lbs he has a short distance if he does not have long arms....for his height.

jocktheglide said:
400lbs thats pretty conceivable at his 5ft height of 185lbs he has a short distance if he does not have long arms....for his height.

*5'4
*100 pounds

Get your GoldsGymDamon facts straight...
:D

GoldsGymDamon said:
What The Heck Is Up Wit This??????????? Never In My Wildest Dreams In Sleeping Did I Think It Would Come To This In Here. This Chat Room Cracks Me Up Like A Duck Or Some Other Form Of Pet. Geez. You People. Man Of War...what Did I Ever Do To U? Your Name Matches Ur Personality Your Loving Having Wars Like In Texas. Wars Not Good. I Never Said I Was Tubby. You All Said That. I Am Tubby. Later.
Two more for the quote thread

GoldsGymDamon said:
First Im Gonna Start This Shit Off Y Responding To Johnny Fast. First Of All We Aint Doing Nothing For Johnny. We Gotta Do It For Johnny! My Ass. I Aint Doing Anything For Johnny. Johnny Fast....why Are You Laughing At My Pics??? Whats Funny About Them? Please Explain You Jerk! And To Tereskan...what On My Is Tubby Or Chunky Or Anything Else That You Called Me? Please People...post Up Some Pictures Of Yourselves. I Am 5' Feet Tall And 185 Lbs. The Poll Is Open For 1 More Day So Vote And Be Honest. I Am Not Fat. You All Knew It Otherwise It Would Have Been Down With Some Fishes Okay Geez. Is Anybody Here Capable Of Leaving Some Nice Comments And Not Laughing Like A Chased One? Geez Louise. I Am So Sick Of This Stuff That I Am Siuck For Reals Real. Kay. I Have To Go.
HA,HA,HA,HAHA,....LMAO!!! Holy Jesus your killing me.

Sup Tubs! just checkin in here. nobody has explained how the fag four photo relates to being critiqued. Anyways, looking kinda fat and a little gay. keep up the good work of keeping the members in the forum having a good ol' laugh and a grand ol' time. as far as everyone thinking he may be an alter. that is FALSE, why? because he is 15. i thought you had to be over 18 to do anything these days but i guess not. someone should inform his father he is online looking at steroid sites so he can go get spanked and goto his room. you'd better be doin roids and fast because i wouldnt be surprised if u get tossed in lockers by the seniors. later freshman
-Paard

Paard Opkikker said:
Sup Tubs! just checkin in here. nobody has explained how the fag four photo relates to being critiqued. Anyways, looking kinda fat and a little gay.

Paard you are the man!!!

Paard Opkikker for mod

Back