HGH and Insulin

Jyzza

Owns QualityMuscle.com
How would you go about administering Insulin w/ HGH....

Lets say I work out at 1 p.m. after my workout I take my insulin shot....then do I inject GH right after insulin or do I wait few hours...

When I contacted supergirl this is what she said…

as far as bbing usage and research, there are 2 proposed ways:

1) gh shot prior to workout and slin post workout
2) gh and slin shot, one followed by the other post workout

i can tell you that more pros that i personally know use the 1st way

(Thank You supergirl)

How many of you use any of these way?

Disclaimer: Not speaking from personal experience (I've just started my first cycle of GH).

I think it makes sense to separate the GH and Slin shots, since GH desensitizes you slightly to Slin. I'm currently splitting with a GH shot early morning, an early evening workout followed by Slin, and a GH shot 4 hours later (as the Slin wears off, and in time for sleep).

GH clearly wouldn't have the post-workout benefits that Slin does, so taking them together doesn't seem to make sense.

I personally think of gh morning and evening, slin post wo. Since I train in the evening my slin and evening gh are close, but I would not care that much.

Like the other guys said, don't shoot them in proximity to eachother. Since the 1/2 life of the GH is definitely over an hour (about the time of a workout), even if you took it before lifting you would affect insulin function. I'd do it in the AM upon waking - some say PM before bed also.

bro do a search on here or CEM and you will find my posts on this topic of gh and slin that will give you the info you look for

bigmack69 said:
bro do a search on here or CEM and you will find my posts on this topic of gh and slin that will give you the info you look for

I have read everything.....just wanted to make sure and be very specific.....lots of people say different things....

We'll I'm off slin right now....so I won't worry until 1 more month..lol

GH and slin!

HGH and slin used together is normally done on a mass gaining phase...for best results ...depending also on how much you are planning to use, the dosage should be split into at least 2 shots per day...and injected during low endogenous GH secretion times..ie late morning and early evening..thus extending the overall life span of IGF-1 in the body. The slin should also be used concurrently with the GH however you may wait approx an hour after the gh inject before injecting the slin. Humalog is the best slin to use with the gh as it mimicks the halflife. Most pros and clients i have dealt with will inject the slin after the gh...possibly 20-30 min later.

Peace,
P

does it really make a differnce ?what if u shoot GH in the 10am and sayu train at 3 pm for 45 minthen hit ur slin ,wont that do ?

re: big n

"does it really make a differnce ?what if u shoot GH in the 10am and sayu train at 3 pm for 45 min then hit ur slin ,wont that do ?"

The thing is we are trying to create the ideal anabolic environment. Any exogenous GH will work to some degree as well as slin use...but running GH ...depending on dosage and length of cycle can lead to insulin resistance...so the idea is to use slin along with gh to reduce the load on the pancreas and to create an anabolic environment and allow the body to assimilate the food being eaten.
Peace,
P

good stuff praetorian,

i am looking into the same thing as well.

will be doing both soon

re: house1

Good luck bro...let me know how it goes!

Remeber..cutting = gh+t3+clen+eca+AAS (using proper cycle pattern)

lean mass gain =gh+slin+t3+AAS (using proper cycle pattern)

Minimum 12 week cycle...16-20 preferred for GH
Minimum 1000mg androgen while using GH
Multiple daily injects are better than just 1

Peace,
P

Acute GH administration before exercise can decrease exercise performance, if you feel if affects you in the same way don't use option 1.
Insulin can accelerate GH clearance from the blood so you should wait a few hours...

jyzza........the answer to this question would be highly dependent on the type of insulin that you propose to use. Insulin half-life's run from 1 hour up to 12 hours.
And if you are using depot GH, everything changes.
I wouldn't rely on any answers that don't take these factors into consideration.

I believe it was Tom Arnold or maybe Bill Roberts that recommended that they be timed so they peak at or near the same time. I wasn't aware that insulin accelerated clearance of gh in the body, in fact I was under the impression that insulin was being used in part because it would increase the clearance time for IGF-1 in the body.

When I used gh, I generally didn't bother too much with multiple shots, I would often mix humilin R and gh in the same insulin pin and shoot both at the same time, e.g. with before breakfast and post workout.

ironmaster said:
jyzza........the answer to this question would be highly dependent on the type of insulin that you propose to use. Insulin half-life's run from 1 hour up to 12 hours.
And if you are using depot GH, everything changes.
I wouldn't rely on any answers that don't take these factors into consideration.

I'm on Depo 22.5mg kit + 2ius of Jintropin a.m. & 2ius p.m.

I'm not on insulin at the moment but I will be on it again....Humalin-r

knowing these facts Ironmaster how would administer the both for ultimate results...

Last edited:
jyzza.....you rascal......your combination of depot and daily type GH makes this a little trickier. I agree with trev as to timing GH and insulin injections, but the depot complicates things a little.

You could just use a timed release insulin.......like humulin u.....to go with your timed release GH......or....
You could use an intermediate insulin.....like humulin r....... twice a day to coincide with the daily GH injections, injecting the insulin in advance of the GH to compensate for the differing half-life's.
Or you could use humalog at the same time as the daily GH injects and make use of the matching active periods.

Personally, I like option 1 when bulking, and option 3 when cutting. I'm using option 1 right now with depot. Slow insulins are good if you have a schedule that allows you to eat every 2 hours.

Back