HGH Frag

jynx

ok so I got a total of 8mg of hgh frag from research-ology. i want to run 200mcg per day. i think it comes with 10ml of water..how do i measure it with a slin pin? also, should i run dnp with it? or clen? any suggestions for diet and workouts?

i will post pics on here. i do have puberty induced gyno and a small gut

stats:

Height 6' 3"
Weight 245
Training 5+ years
Bodyfat 17%

goals to get below 15% bf

40 day cycle of hgh fragment starting tomm 7/30/2007

Im curious as well how this will work... I really haven't heard much about this.... just hype..No offence to Lion..but I have not heard of first hand results.... anyone??

here are some different pics. i know the gyno fuckin sucks but i look good in a shirt so whatever

Last edited:
here's some more..i'll also be running a small dose of letro to help with the gyno 1.25mg/EOD

first sub q injection went smoothly. the only thing i do not like is reconstituting. its a pain in the ass because the little vial doesnt hold 2ml like the directions say and i lost some of the powder due to overflow. its not biggie, i have 40 days worth.

fantom i know it sucks, but i dont want to spend the money on it. maybe in the future but its what happen when you are an obese little kid going thorugh puberty.

i think it's pretty cool you post pics online for us to see. I hope you don't take it the wrong way, but you need a gyno operation. Instead of spending money on HGH, save it and fix those breasts. Seems the smart investment for you now. You can diet for weeks and years, but a small gyno operation solves it for you in a day. Think about it.

Here's a question for Lion I would suppose. I have another source telling me that 176 frag is the way to go and the reason why frag hasn't been gettin a good rap is that everyone carries 177? What is the difference?

Back