HGH Penis Growth? SMALL PENIS - HELP!

MikeShlort

I am mid 20s, exercise regularly and take legal supplements (testosterone, arginine, GH supplement (pills). I also have started penis exercises. I have a small penis. So small, and thin. It sucks. I find that working out, especially running, cycling and squats, helps with blood flow to my shlort, and the penis exercises help with erections. Overall good health helps with it, which makes sense. But what I have been trying to research is will HGH help put me "over the top", in other words, would it help with penis growth in any way, thickness, length, vein size, and are there any other supplements (legal or otherwise) that would help with penis growth? It may sound retarded, superficial etc. but I am extremely "bent" on finding a solution. Any help would be appreciated, as there is much conflicting information on the web (some articles and forums suggest yes, others no) and my doctor refuses to help me. If you feel the need to make jokes in this thread or call me a moron, that's cool, it's true, but if there is anyone that knows anything about this, PLEASE GIVE ME INFORMATION OR RESOURCES ON WHERE TO LOOK FOR LEGIT INFORMATION! Thank you!

sorry but the rules are very clear

1.no double post
2.asking for a source is not allowed

now hgh won't make your penis grow maybe thicken it,

sorry but the rules are very clear

1.no double post
2.asking for a source is not allowed

now hgh won't make your penis grow maybe thicken it,

Okay, sorry about posting this multiple times, I wanted to get as much feedback as possible so I posted in different areas of your forum. It will not happen again. And thickening is fine with me, as my main concern is girth, which is harder to attain than length through exercise (from what I have researched). Combined with regular exercise (as well as penis exercise) and other supplements do you think it could be effective to help me?

what type of exersice your looking to do??

Penis exercises that I do are stretching and "milking" exercises, which are supposed to help with girth. Clamping as well in the future. As far as regular exercise, right now I am biking about 300-400km a week, jogging for half an hour per day in my days i'm not biking, and going to the gym. I do squats any chance I get when i am at the gym (free weights), leg press as well (machine) because I have read that leg exercises release the most testosterone. I also do a lot of bench press, curls, and exercises like punching with weights. I try to do different things each time I work out, try new exercises but the ones I mentioned are the ones I do all the time. Also grip exercises. I am hoping with my combination of penis exercise, regular exercise (cardio and lifting), taking many different vitamins daily as well as protein powders, arginine, testosterone boosters, and legal GH pill form supplement (taken before bed), adding injecting HGH to the mix would give me the extra stimulation and resources for my penis to heal and grow? Do you think this is possible, can you recommend any particular product, as well as any exercises that you think might help me release more testosterone and growth hormone from the pituitary glad? I am age 25

Only thing that's will make your penis bigger is a penis extenders or surgery, you have to stretch the tendons in your penis to make it bigger, penis enlargement pills are a waste of time an money

:scratchhe.................P? wtf?

shouldn't in theory if i were to take GH and do a lot of exercises that produce testosterone it may help expand the tissue in my little shlort? It would already be expanding my veins right? More blood would be flowing in my body to help heal and grow, my red blood cell count should go up right? Is it an insane theory? I've read and heard hearsay that steroid use makes your penis larger while on it, from forums and from someone i know who was on it firsthand... throw me a "bone"!

Only thing that's will make your penis bigger is a penis extenders or surgery, you have to stretch the tendons in your penis to make it bigger, penis enlargement pills are a waste of time an money

Thanks, I am aware of the stretching aspects, I'm concerned with the girth though.. It's so thin, and I know that a woman's vagina gets more pleasure from a penis with more girth, provided it is still a decent length. Shouldn't I get some tissue thickening in the area with GH and "hard" exercising , to follow suit with the rest of my body? In theory? Clearly I'm desperate, nothing is worse than being a straight man with a small winkle

and apparently cobras got a sexy avi everyones crazy about it...:jump: anyways I'm really no help, so I'm leaving this forum sorry.

Last edited:
Blahahahaha... :chimney:

What that woman's vagina is doing in your avatar... that is what I need to make a woman's vagina do with my male reproductive organ, but right now it is too thin and probably too short. So help me. I've heard so much about steroid users having their genitals become huge when they are taking it... can anyone confirm this? Would HGH have a lesser but permanent effect?

Man, just learn how to work it real good when youre with a woman. WHen I was younger I was horrible in bed and all i did was stab them with it. Now that Im older and wiser I have learned how to work it better. The women I have been with later in life swear that I'm hung, but I'm no bigger than I was when I was younger.

If you find a woman who falls in love with you for you, she's not gonna care about your penis size.

Man, just learn how to work it real good when youre with a woman. WHen I was younger I was horrible in bed and all i did was stab them with it. Now that Im older and wiser I have learned how to work it better. The women I have been with later in life swear that I'm hung, but I'm no bigger than I was when I was younger.

If you find a woman who falls in love with you for you, she's not gonna care about your penis size.

Wisdom.

It helps is she is not a whore, too :69:

Half the women I have 'courted' are virgins. I am not one myself, but I have a faith, and seek a wife of that faith. Many girls I have courted, even in their 20's and drop dead beautiful(most homeschooled so they stayed safe lol) and are still virgins.

You have no worries at all if she is one of those lol.

But unless its so small its "Debilitating" mentally for you to endure psychologically, then don't worry about it. Your likely over reacting to a bad comment from a pissed off woman.

Last edited:
MikeShlort, There is a thread on this at OLM also. Its like 5 pages long now in the xxx forum. there are some guys saying that there are things that do work. and websites to go to, but who knows. good luck sir.

Back