HGH Penis Growth? SMALL PENIS - HELP!

MikeShlort, There is a thread on this at OLM also. Its like 5 pages long now in the xxx forum. there are some guys saying that there are things that do work. and websites to go to, but who knows. good luck sir.

Could you possibly paste the link please? It would be very much appreciated, as I can't find where you are talking about. Thanks

so streching out your third leg will make it longer.......really?

supposedly.. I have been doing it for two weeks, it's not pleasant but i have benefited from harder erections and it seems to possibly be getting bigger, too soon to tell. check out mattersofsize.com/forum, there are tons of exercises. stretching the penis is supposedly easier to achieve than getting girth gains ie. you'd have a much easier time gaining one inch in length than one inch in girth

two of the best there is from what I was reading for ya bro, good luck!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep they work, just takes alot of exercise.

Jelqing is one of the most common / staple exercises, its like the compound movement of penis exercises.

Added about 1 inch length like 7 years ago.... then couldnt be fucked sticking to the routine.

Still got it as well so it doesnt go away.

MikeShlort, I'm sorry you're not hung to your satisfaction but just want to offer something for you to consider.

Do not compare yourself to the next guy or seek out any old woman; I think you need to fix on the "teenyqueen" market. This is women who have a fetish for men with very small penises. To them, you will be a god.

There are 3 billion plus women out there...so find one that will appreciate your "gift".

And FWIW, there are women out there with issues...and no one but a man such as yourself can fit them.

A buddy was banging a girl and he was bottoming out after sticking his cock in half way. The girl was a bit embarrassed and admitted that her doctor told her that she had a sharp curve in her pussy.

I think this is another market for you to tap. And maybe target asian ladies. Many are not sold on large cocks...and can't accomodate them anyways.

Alan
ps. I have one buddy with a really small cock and he admits it and openly jokes about it. However, his personality is magnetizing and his wife couldn't care less about the size of his cock...

MikeShlort, I'm sorry you're not hung to your satisfaction but just want to offer something for you to consider.

Do not compare yourself to the next guy or seek out any old woman; I think you need to fix on the "teenyqueen" market. This is women who have a fetish for men with very small penises. To them, you will be a god.

There are 3 billion plus women out there...so find one that will appreciate your "gift".

And FWIW, there are women out there with issues...and no one but a man such as yourself can fit them.

A buddy was banging a girl and he was bottoming out after sticking his cock in half way. The girl was a bit embarrassed and admitted that her doctor told her that she had a sharp curve in her pussy.

I think this is another market for you to tap. And maybe target asian ladies. Many are not sold on large cocks...and can't accomodate them anyways.

Alan
ps. I have one buddy with a really small cock and he admits it and openly jokes about it. However, his personality is magnetizing and his wife couldn't care less about the size of his cock...

hmmmmmm :devil2:

You don't happen to have a cousin in Paris France do ya? Labanner

God damnit I clicked on this just because I knew there'd be a lebanner Joke in here. Zeek you never let me down brotha! Now all we need is some funny pics and my ass will be on the ground laughing, once again.

I think the op in this thread is probably serious about the whole penis thing so won't make a skit on it :)

Remember if the avg penis size is 6" for every 8" there is a 4" on the other side.

I start making pecker jokes and mine might stop working from all the AAS I've done through the years. ;)

hmmmmmm :devil2:

You don't happen to have a cousin in Paris France do ya? Labanner

I've tried, but can't for the life of me figure out what you're saying.

[Inside joke or something? :Party:]

I was just giving the dude my honest opinion...

:mexican:

Alan

You need to get a bathmate. It has been a blessing for my cock. I use it everyday in the shower now. It has increased the girth of my cock significantly. I didn't believe that it worked either, but it works. You don't have to believe me, but if you think that you are doomed, I'm telling you, there is hope.

Hhahhaha. This is funny, I made this so long ago...

The truth is I was really serious about it at first, but then I figured out exercises and supplements that actually worked. Long story short, I am now rocking close to an 8x6 and I've come to find out most girls will think that's pretty sweet.

If anyone actually cares, hanging weights with bib hanger for length worked well. Then after I gained some length, I cemented the gains, and used bathmate water pump + girth exercises for girth. PGE1 local injections I also tried, I would say that's more of a supplement to the exercises than anything. Not necessary but was fun.

I really was desperate in the beginning, probably what motivated me to spend 1.5 years of dedication, making my cock into the beautiful, magnificent, vascular unit I proudly display any chance I get these days. As long as I'm aroused.

Now I have the same motivation to get the body of a fucking god, because like everyone else on the planet, I am a vain prick and more is never enough.

At least this story had a happy ending:)

I think the only 'legit' solution that really works in a surgery.

No way. Too much can go wrong with surgery. The only legit way is to research, trial and error, and dedication. But hanging and pumping + girth work = huge cock for life. :) Just gotta figure out how to do it right, it's very frustrating, like trying to get big when you're a naturally small guy

Hhahhaha. This is funny, I made this so long ago...

The truth is I was really serious about it at first, but then I figured out exercises and supplements that actually worked. Long story short, I am now rocking close to an 8x6 and I've come to find out most girls will think that's pretty sweet.

If anyone actually cares, hanging weights with bib hanger for length worked well. Then after I gained some length, I cemented the gains, and used bathmate water pump + girth exercises for girth. PGE1 local injections I also tried, I would say that's more of a supplement to the exercises than anything. Not necessary but was fun.

I really was desperate in the beginning, probably what motivated me to spend 1.5 years of dedication, making my cock into the beautiful, magnificent, vascular unit I proudly display any chance I get these days. As long as I'm aroused.

Now I have the same motivation to get the body of a fucking god, because like everyone else on the planet, I am a vain prick and more is never enough.

At least this story had a happy ending:)

can you tell me what supplements worked? and does anyone know how to fix damaged nerves that won't heal on a penis on the glands themselves?

Back