hgh questions (new user)

MissB710

HI! I am a new user of gh and I have some questions.... I ramped up to 2 ius a day and so far so good.... other than severe ovary pains followed by a sudden onset of mid cycle bleeding (something that NEVER happens to me.... I'm extremely regular) have you ever heard of gh effecting a girls period? any advice anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated! thank you in advance :D

I havent read anything on it - but it did the same type thing to me, peptides do as well... it got regular again once my body got used to it.

I'm 28.... 5'5"..... 139 lbs.... not sure of my bf % every method I've tried to measure it tells me something different.... i think its low 20s %..... I've been on the gh for 3 weeks... just upped my dose to 2 ius a day first thing in the morning... i train 4 days a week.... diet is decent and getting better all the time... thanks in advance for any advice

I havent read anything on it - but it did the same type thing to me, peptides do as well... it got regular again once my body got used to it.

thank you! that's good to know... puts me at ease a bit.... that made me nervous... but other than that I'm loving the gh!

I have been on HG for about a month now and so far, I have noticed a difference in my skin, not only the softness, but also the tightness/thickness. I had lost about 100 pounds over the past 2 years and have a bit of loose skin. Anyhow, the only side effects I had were, at the beginning (for about a week) I would get a headache about a half an hour after the injection, but they have stopped completely after I got used to the HG being in my system. I also notice that my boobs are bigger, *something that I MUCH NEEDED!* haha! I haven't noticed anything different as far as my period goes yet. I am 36... 5' 7" tall, 135 pounds. I think I'm around 22 - 25% body fat. (which is horrible I know) But I am trying.. ;o) GOOD LUCK!!

P.S. I forgot to mention that I am taking 2IU every 12 hours. (injecting at different sites around my abdomen)

thanks for the info!! I'm also hoping for skin thickening! :D

I am glad for this information. This is something I have been considering for awhile. Around the start of the new year, I was going to start off with 1 iu of riptropin, and possibly a few 6 wk cycles of anavar throughout the year. Not into thermogenics or anything that would make me "jittery". My main goals are to lose some body fat and just tone up - more along the athletic side rather than competition level. We will see what I can do. I am 5"3 and 118 lbs.

Back