HGH raw powder (API)

come on man!!! hgh raw powder! never heard of such a thing being available. brew your own hgh? it is far more complicated than heating and dissolving some things!

not to rag you out or anything brother but it is just the craziest thing I've ever heard.

does he offer this at a low price? whats the carrot here?

I understand now, it is finished gh without the fillers, so no folding, etc

It would actually be very interesting to try some of it out, say 3mg would be equal to 10iu and then do a gh serum test to see if it is indeed spot on.

Do you even need to add filler etc to it? or could you just take out 1 gram per day and that would be equal to 3.5 iu etc? should just mix with water and thats that. No point in adding filler and preservatives if you don't have to.

Does he say how long it is good stored in the fridge?

Bump. Any opinions on this?

Just get the powder, measure out 1mg at a time (3IU), put in some bacteriostatic water, and inject. It should affect GH serum levels just as much as the white pellets in the bottom of a vial, correct? Anyone have any insight on this? I know raw GH powder isn't soluble with bac water given it's a protein, but enough should carry into the body to make it legit.

To get the real thing you need special equipment and technique, but I'm not sure. Nobody really knows anything about this.

Well, when you buy HGH, it comes in a vial.. maybe its the powder from the vial they sell, that's what I'm woondering

It is much too unstable to be concocting in your own kitchen. The powder would degrade significantly and be useless.

Back