HGH? Recommended with just 1 cycle under the belt?

With cycles I see that they have description of dif gear and different levels as far as beginner levels 1,2 and 3 as well as w intermediate and advanced. But I havent seen anything as far as HGH. Just looking for some insight. If i was thinking of running 2 ius just for fat loss then maybe going up to 3 ed would that be wise or just a dumb ass thing to consider. Def looking for guidance before blowing good money for no reason. Kigs seemed to be on the mind after reading so much about them.

I believe 100% that anyone over the age of 35 should be on low dose HGH. Regardless of whether or not they work out and even live an active lifestyle.

When I get done doing my research on these peps they may very well be a substitute for real GH but for now I just advise HGH.

It does so many things at so many different levels.

Not to sound completely stupid but this is new to me Zeek. But I thought GH was just an abbrev for HGH is that not the case. Sorry to be such a noob but Ive only really read on what ive done and this just interested me since im getting into this more

Not to sound completely stupid but this is new to me Zeek. But I thought GH was just an abbrev for HGH is that not the case. Sorry to be such a noob but Ive only really read on what ive done and this just interested me since im getting into this more

Remember the only stupid question is the one that is never asked and hence gets no answer!

You are right GH and HGH is the same thing.

GH- growth hormone

HGH- human growth hormone

Different ways of saying the same thing.

How old are you?

Thanks Zeek very true lol and Adrenaline that would help.

Im 5'7, 33 years old, 175 lbs and im right about 8-9 % bf. Looking to do my 2nd cycle here prob after xmas. But this had me interested so I figured Id ask

You being 8-9% BF using HGH to drop a few more % off is sort of silly. As for just raw gains, anabolics are still very effective for you just 1 cycle in. Either save the HGH for down the road to use for anti aging and health or use it to gain muscle once you have used up the other resources that are still very effective for you.

Read up on the IGF products also as well as the HGH releasing peptides. It may be info over kill but you have time.

I was hoping that the hgh would help me cut down to 4-5% or at least really help w the abdominal fat while im on cycle. Looking for help in just being ripped during the summer but Im glad I asked because I wasnt sure

I was hoping that the hgh would help me cut down to 4-5% or at least really help w the abdominal fat while im on cycle. Looking for help in just being ripped during the summer but Im glad I asked because I wasnt sure

Diet and cardio plus the right cycle will get you there!

I'm going to suggest something to add to your next cycle since the Dawg and Balboa are probably off eating dinner. I should be able to make an escape before they corner and clobber me for saying this!

Test and anavar your next run, just a suggestion :p

Dadawg is very helpful and Balboa seems to be a funny guy. They both seem to be very imformative. But w a lot of 2nd cycles I see people use dbal and that seems way worse than anavar. I saw that dadawg said anavar is bad for the liver but its still ok to run without a liver protectant right? I was also thinking of running var. Says 6-12 weeks is fine how long would you say? One person said min 8 weeks and seems like dosages for good results seems to be 60-100 ed

For you I would like to see 12 weeks of test with 8 weeks of Anavar (var) . I would like to see the Anavar (var) run toward the end of the cycle and not the front though. The synergy with the test is nice to have and you want the test to be working when you add the Anavar (var) IMO.

I do it all ways but for your first time with them I think you should do it as outlined above.

If you feel like you want a kick start look at test prop.

what do you think of for the dosage on Anavar (var) ? Do you feel a lot different as far as using prop oppossed to enathate?

Test is test to me, the kick in and kick out times Anavar (var) y.

Anavar (var) at 80mg per day would compliment the test nicely IMO. Research the Anavar (var) before you buy it! There is a lot of crap Anavar (var) out there, if it is even Anavar (var)

Def will do buddy thanks on all the help and info

We are lucky in the sense that this site has a ton of guys that will help anyone with anything.

Feel free to post up about anything and if you want to get in good with DADAWG, make sure to visit his Big Ole Tittie thread! :p

Back