Highest doses of Test

Powerhouse9

What brands have the highest doses of a test esther in it? Like I've seen 300mg Deca, 100mg Propionate and such. What is the maximum suspension that enanthate, propionate, tren, winstrol, and EQ can have? And can someone tell my why T400 is half enanthate and half cypionate? Why not just one or the other if they are so similar?

I have not seen enanthate or cyp over 200-250mg per cc, the tren can be made as much as one wants i suppose, eq the most ive seen is 200 per ml, Winstrol (winny) the most is 100 mg/ml. The t-400 youre asking about is actually some cyp-i think its like 186mg/ml mixed with enanthate at 186mg/ml and the rest proprionate, i know it does have a tiny bit of prop in it, unless they changed it in the last year.

some of the UG labs have gotten their oils up to 500mg/ml. if that is verifiable and stable is the question. also how painful.

DL (rip) had a 200mg prop that was flawless...

Powerhouse9 said:
What brands have the highest doses of a test esther in it? Like I've seen 300mg Deca, 100mg Propionate and such. What is the maximum suspension that enanthate, propionate, tren, winstrol, and EQ can have? And can someone tell my why T400 is half enanthate and half cypionate? Why not just one or the other if they are so similar?
most "companies" make the drugs in the normal manner. with long ester test from 200-250, deca from 200-300 eq 100-200. Underground companies are the ones who started making high mg counts.

ive used the UG eth400 now they have the 500mg since than, they say it is painless but I was in a shitload of pain, but some people react differant

what UG labs are making some of this high dose gear, and has any been tested. Because if I got a bottle of EQ that said 500mg per cc, and it turned out to be 400. I still wouldn't bitch about it. But if it showed 240mg, I would.

Someone claimed a 1 gram per ml suspension of enanthate, there is no point in doing that other than speed of creation/bottling and small packaging.

For personal use nobody would inject that, I hope.

Underground 400mg/ml cyp and 500mg/ml enan both caused me shit, and I had NO PROBLEMS with the 250mg/ml QV enanthate jug.

Back