Homebrew Deca and EQ

Fayde

Sorry for the depth of this but there does not seem to be much info on this around. I have a lot of brewing experience in tests and fina but none in Deca or Eq. I am planning on giving it a whirl.

1. Do the raw materials only come in oil form or can they be powders?

2. What is the difference between Nandolone Laurate, Deconate and Base? (searched and could find nothing)

3. What is the difference between Boldenone Base, and Undec.?

Just curious as to which compunds I need or all? Which would me most effective as prices are all similar? Thanks guys.

1) powder form is becoming popular now to "make your own"
2&3)
esters, thus relevent to half lifes, basically how long and how often you need to inject

natty said:
1) powder form is becoming popular now to "make your own"
2&3)
esters, thus relevent to half lifes, basically how long and how often you need to inject

I know powders are more popular but I was under the idea that deca and eq were oils in raw state prior to being mixed.

Which esters are which length if you do not mind? Plus what is the "base" version?

Last edited:
Ester Half-life

formate 1.5 days
acetate 3 days
propionate 4.5 days
phenylprop 4.5 days
butyrate 6 days
Valerate 7.5 days
Hexanoate 10.5 days
caproate 9 days
isocaproate 9 days
heptonoate 10.5 days
enathate 10.5 days
octanoate 12 days
cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
decanoate 15 days
Undecanoate 16.5 days

awsome thanks. Any idea about Laurate? And what is "Deca base", "Eq base"? Thanks again.

Base, is letting you know there is no ester attached to the raw material. From what I understand, the longer the ester the powder becomes more like a paste or liquidy(if that's even a word)

JohnnyB

anyone know how to attach esters then? It would seem that having the "base" would make it the most flexible. But say you wanna make EQ prop. How do you attach the prop?

I wish I knew. Some EQ with a shoter ester would be nice and some fina with a longer ester would be nice too.

JohnnyB

id love to know the same. only thjing i dont like about the tren prop eq mix by bd is the long half life of the eq.

Back