Homemade Mesotherapy w/Lecithin aka Phosphatidylcholine

ah, yeah. That's where the irony comes into play. They made injectable Phosphatidylcholine but they needed to make it water soluble so they added sodium deoxycholate to it. They found that is worked for targeted weight loss in some respect and this was attributes to the phosphatidylcholine. some smart guys questioned that and found out that it is actually the sodium deoxycholate that makes it work.

The phosphatidylcholine is confusing to me as per a previous post.

DocJ, you said that you've used injectable phosphatidylcholine? An Rx version or homemade? My lipid numbers need help. The statins and niaspan aren't enough.

DocJ, you said that you've used injectable phosphatidylcholine? An Rx version or homemade? My lipid numbers need help. The statins and niaspan aren't enough.
It was Animal's version and yes, I can honestly say it improved my lipid profile.

I know exactly which ingredients you need.

It is true the fat burning result people want is from a basic phosphatidylcholine. The issue gets to be which one is it...there's about 150 different strains.
Also, I remember hearing in the news the feds were getting down on companies selling the raw supplies for an injectible treatment. I can understand this based on the implied application. I believe the trouble was with just the liquid based sterile products ready for injection. I don't have anything to do with this variation of phospholipid.

The good news is, I've tried both forms, both standard meso treatment and also an oral version, and they both worked equally well. I do not believe there is anything wrong with one phospholipid capsule versus another, so if you want help purchasing the right strain, let me know. I will share my information.

Back