Honestly, are there any of you going over 50 mg of dbol per day???

TRock30

The reason I ask is that there must be some serious amateurs on this board where 50mg per day is something there body may have got accustomed to and they need to use more. Anyone???

LOL, yeah 50 mg is REALLY potent when dealing with dbol, but it works! However, you will hold some serious water, and I find I still hold the water even with an anti-E.
I have been to some boards were the members have run anywhere from 100mg-300mg per day of dbol. THat's just damn absurd to me.......

that is insane....300 mgs d-bol....christ.

I wouldn't go over 50...but sadly enough...I went up to 50 on my first cycle....I was just an uneducated little fuck. hehe

Yeah, the bad part about the 300 mg deal is that the guy ended up in hospital with a kidney infection.............. Some ppl in here may know who I am referring to.
There was also a guy doing 250 mg of dbol a day on the same board and I believe he faired pretty well. He uses insane dosage, however, I have seen his pics and he doesn't have much to show for it...........

bigtest69 said:
Yeah, the bad part about the 300 mg deal is that the guy ended up in hospital with a kidney infection.............. Some ppl in here may know who I am referring to.
Although I agree it wasnt the best of ideas, this guy was by all means not a newbie (was a mod as several boards)...wasnt he like 6'7" 325lbs with 8% bf?

Someday I will try some d-bols but I have nothing but great shit from it. I know a buddy who takes it at 200mg/ed:confused: :40oz: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back