House1

pretty good bro, carbing up today:D

i am now down too 262 lbs. lost 28 lbs so far

i take in very little carbs on the weekdays and carb up on the weekends.

the t3 is good shit, makes me a bit tired but worth it so far.

i am going to be slowly coming off of it starting monday. will be trying clen again and an eca

the love handles are still being stubborn!! they have come down alot but not enough for my liking so far.

i want to shove a fucking tube in them and pump them out :D

my strength is a victim in this so far but i did get the 150's up for a set of 6 today. happy about that

hows your cycle and training going so far bro. gains coming?

I am up 20 pounds so far, so I am happy about that. Right now I am sitting at 225 and hoping I can stay there when the post cycle therapy is finished. I still have a few weeks left in the cycle, so we'll see how everything will turn out.. I think 20 pounds in 10 weeks is pretty good and if I put on any more than that, I doubt I will be able to hold on to it all after the cycle is over.

How is your wife doing with the T3?

shes in week 3 and all is going well so far. i have her up to 50mcgs aday . will be backing it down slowly starting next week aswell. it is making her very tired.

she trains with me on most days now so i push her like i would anyone else [ except i dont grab everyone elses ass when they do a good set lol] so the results are coming in nicely.

That's good to hear.

After going to my first BBing show this weekend, I can't wait to start cutting. That show was nothing but MOTIVATION for me!!!

too bad you did not take pics bro. i will be going to one of my partners shows next month. i have a great time at the shows. see alot of big motherfuckers

house1 said:
[ except i dont grab everyone elses ass when they do a good set lol] so the results are coming in nicely.

:eek: You mean your not supposed to do that?

After I am done this cycle, I may run another bulking cycle for 8 weeks. 400mg Test Enan and 400mg Tren Enan.

Then after my time off, I should be ready to run a nice cutter for next summer:
Test Enan
Tren Enan
Winny
T3
Clen
This time, I won't be able to blow off my diet. Hopefully I can get my bf down to 6% or so.

house1 said:

my strength is a victim in this so far but i did get the 150's up for a set of 6 today. happy about that

Please tell me that's for DB flat bench or incline and not DB shoulder presses?

--dave

flat bench DB, was using them for inclines. my incline press has suffered 130' s is all i could get today

120's for shoulder presses this past friday

house1 said:
flat bench DB, was using them for inclines. my incline press has suffered 130' s is all i could get today

120's for shoulder presses this past friday

I was prepared to kill myself if you were doing 150s for shoulders... :)

thanks BigSoda.

DB, i will get there someday. so you can live till then. gives me a new goal to shoot for though--- lol

house, are you running any gear with this diet? When I diet naturally, my strength sucks huge ass, and I lose mass too. Last year was my first diet on gear, just Winstrol (winny) and prop, and I actually got stronger during my diet. I hit maxes in everything, including my 600lb deadlift at a weight of barely over 210lbs

house1 said:

DB, i will get there someday. so you can live till then. gives me a new goal to shoot for though--- lol

I'm glad to be able to provide some motivation. Just think, it'll be one less liberal to shoot when the revolution comes... :):):)

But if I'm handling the 100s comfortably by then, I'll let myself live.

--dave

Last edited:
House.. that's some pretty impressive strength there bro.

I have to do DB's after my chest is already pre-exhausted. My gym only goes up to 100lb dumbells now. I was doing some flat DB bench with the 105 and it broke and almost killed me (not really, but I like to tell people that story) :D. Try handling 100+ dumbells when one of them is falling apart half way through your exercise. Then the cheap ass gym owner tried to screw it all back together and put it back on the rack. We looked at the threads on the bold and they were all striped. Whoever would have used them next would have had them break on them too.

Back