how a bodybuilders fridge should look

3J

Super Moderator
we all know how important dieting is for body building.. or do we?

some people dont know how much preperation it takes to keep up with a good solid diet.. so i thought i would show u guys whats up..

in this picture is about 3-4 days worth of food for me
16oz sweet potatoe, mashed
16oz yams
6 servings of 8oz chicken breast with veggies (in tomato sauce.. recipe soon to come)
4 servings of 8oz ground turkey
5 servings of avocados
1 whole bucket of cottage cheese
1 whole bucket of hummus
a bag of ready made steak strips (they were on sale, couldn't help myself) they're about 6 servings per bag....
12 servings of my gf's red (tomato) brown rice (recipe soon to come)

get the picture?? lol

IMG00031-20100405-1619.jpg

remember, your diet is the most important factor of your growth, so COME ON IN TO THE DIET SECTION!!! u can follow the link in my signature!!!

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/diet-forum/602974-3js-nutrition-network.html

Last edited:
yup, all my meals are individually sealed in glad containers.. makes it much easier for me to just grab and go... its also easier for me to control my portions.. i measure everything out before hand

hell yea bro-ive been getting better at making my meals for the next couple days-but i still need to work on it

Definitely digging ur set up...I have to stop being so lazy and pregame like u do...makes it a lot easier to eat rite

have always done this jamy. makes sense when you work an hour outta town and work for 12 hours a day. cant eat properly being that busy unless you plan ahead.

good idea to put it up here and show how its done.

Ha, good idea to put a picture up. Gotta take the time to eat real food!
I prepare mine in advance as well. Always keep the cooler handy, I don't
miss a meal. The crockpot is always on so I never really stop cooking either.

I'll take a pic of my fridge one of these days as well.

Although you'll find a carton of chocolate milk hiding in the back and some hershey kisses scattered around!

Thats the fridge of a bodybuilding bachlor with no kids....

However, you are correct. Enjoy it while you can....

Could you approximately tell us how much per week you spend on your diet?

And do you shop at Costco/Sams/BJs or plain ole grocery stores or what?

Thats the fridge of a bodybuilding bachlor with no kids....

However, you are correct. Enjoy it while you can....

HAHA, quoted for truth.

I wish I could get my fiancee and 3 year old to eat like that...
As stated, enjoy that shit...

Could you approximately tell us how much per week you spend on your diet?

And do you shop at Costco/Sams/BJs or plain ole grocery stores or what?

i buy from costco as much as i can.. most the foods in there are from costco...

i spent 80 bucks today.. thats prob gonna last me a week.. give or take some ingredients that will need to be bought again...

the cottage cheese is a new one for me.. i usually dont have it.. i just had a craving for it with some fruit..

80 a week is do-able for me, I just feel for the college kids out there who live in a dorm or are flat broke etc., trying to maintain a diet like that, good lord, haha. (Just finished being that guy myself). Used to have to basically live on shakes with all my nutrients mixed into them.

but the sodium content is the kicker

yea.. but i dont know why people worry about sodium intake soo much.. unless you have a health condition that you should worry about, salt is fine... and its only one meal out of the day (dinner) for me..

it beats the beef jerky that i get once in a while.. lol

Back