How and when do you guys take pregnyl ?

g1234

Shut up and squat !
I take pregnyl only at the end of my cycles, not during. I usually start taking it 10 days after last shot, 1500ui E3D.

What's your protocol?

Right now I am running it 250iu's e3d during my cycle. Then the last 2 shot's will be 1500iu's and then into post cycle therapy (pct) 4 days following.

Right now I am running it 250iu's e3d during my cycle. Then the last 2 shot's will be 1500iu's and then into post cycle therapy (pct) 4 days following.

I kinda like this protocol was well.... It keeps the testes active and then really gets them going right before post cycle therapy (pct).

So you fellas think it's okay to run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) into or right up to pct? Some even say they run it during pct?? There was a post the other day and hugar4yan or whatever his name is was saying now it's bad to run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) before pct bc it continues tricking the testes and therefore gets in the way of natural function & it's better to quit running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 10 days before starting post cycle therapy (pct).

Conflicting advise for possibly the most crucial part of a cycle needs to be clarified for me and everyone else here.

Proper pct should be a concern for anyone on this board & I think this one needs to be addressed once & for all

Thanks again

I like you authoratative ways here Massive. It would be nice to see something scientific and clinically proven, hence Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a great tool for cycling. Not sure any studies from the Docs are out there but I too would be interested to see.

The vets here seem to recommend discontinuing the use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 1 week before PCT

I like you authoratative ways here Massive. It would be nice to see something scientific and clinically proven, hence Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a great tool for cycling. Not sure any studies from the Docs are out there but I too would be interested to see.

The vets here seem to recommend discontinuing the use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 1 week before post cycle therapy (pct)

Studies from a doc would be ideal but even personal feedback might help. Granted things vary from person to person, particularly with test levels recovering to normal (depending on type of gear, length of use...). It just bothers me that so many people can give textbook advise for what and how to cycle but can't have a textbook answer for aspects of proper post cycle therapy (pct) other than using clomid or nolva....

Somebodys gotta have the answer to this one there's no way amongst all the vets here nobody knows this for sure.... perhaps it's bc Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) wasn't used as frequently back in the day so the studies aren't out there? There still must be some more concrete feedback from recent usage from which people can agree on best practices

Somebodys gotta have the answer to this one there's no way amongst all the vets here nobody knows this for sure....

You know, I mostly read and don't post much, but it is very clear that everyone has different experiences and ideas about how to run their gear. Which is good to hear everyone. Some do it similar (with small variances) and others have a totally different approach.

After my research, I'm putting together a Test/EQ cycle now which I plan on running 250iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) E3D (like OZZY) beginning 2 weeks in and will end it 2 weeks off. My post cycle therapy (pct) will continue for another 4 weeks after Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) so normal production may take over. I'm also going to take a little Nolva on cycle. The goal is to obviously not get shut down and cause potential damage and keep my nuts full and hanging.

Unfortunately there is really no one way to run it. I personally like to run it how I said previously (250iu's e3d then give it a little blast 1000-1500iu's 1x or 2x before you discontinue your anabolics) but again, there is no set way. I asked my doc about this and he said "Shit, as long as you used it... Most people don't even know about it".

I really recommend a conservative approach and using it during the cycle in order to prevent tremendous atrophy. I like to discontinue it about 5-7 days before post cycle therapy (pct) in order to allow most of the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to leave my system and have a smooth transition into post cycle therapy (pct).

Again, I'm not doctor and I don't know if I would recommend the old school Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) protocol, but I know a lot of people who have had success with it. I also know a lot of people who have been successful using it during their cycles. I go with a semi-hybrid which has been successful for me.

Unfortunately there is really no one way to run it. I personally like to run it how I said previously (250iu's e3d then give it a little blast 1000-1500iu's 1x or 2x before you discontinue your anabolics)
Almost all competitive BB I know are runing it that way. It's very important to discontinue Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) BEFORE pct.

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick responses guys. I'm glad that your feedback seems to be parallel with the link Ozzy put up. Nice read Oz thanks for coming thru with that.

Didn't me to come off like a prick, I just really wanted to make sure to approach this properly as this cycle was my first running hcg. After that read I'm happy I ran it all the way through and am confidant heading into my pct.

The problem with running it during a cycle is that it now comes mostly in 5000ui vials, and can hardly be kept longer than 1 week in the fridge after mixing.. Its too expensive to trash. Thats why I keep running it only at the end of cycles..

Mix it in a sterile vial with bac water and store in the fridge.I use mine up to 4/5weeks after mixing.

Back