how bad are abombs ofr har loss if i

simpllyhuge

how bad would a test base be with 50 mg of aboms for 4 weeks if i was was to use nizeraol shampoo every day. and topical finastride plus stopical spiro minox.

or should i i just keep it test and tbol. the tbol would affect hair loss but it also kinda drowns out the aggresiveness i get from the test and i dont have a sick work out.

HeHateMe said:
Anadrol is one of the worst in terms of causing hair loss in those susceptible.
True and the 2d most toxic steroid on Earth. Only Cheque drops are worse....also THE only steroid directly linked to liver cancer. (I dont know what the doses were though)

Gator

Check out the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) profiles, anadrol is a derivative of DHT. So there is not much you can do to prevent fallout if you are prone to baldness. I know this from experience, it was far worse than anything Ive ever did.

sorry i wrote this thread when i was half asleep. I guess it was a stupid idea. For some reason tbol drowns out the test im on and i dont feel aggressive. maybe its the ssri i am on. maybe ill try the tbol at only like 25mg a day. I guess i have the asnwer to my question, and i gotta stop posting after ive taken ambien

How does Dbol compare to Adrol as far as hairloss? I know they are similar in strength, with dbol being slightly weaker (probably not noticably).

When youre talking about Aboms its a different story than dbol, dbol I could manage with nizoral and finistaride, but with abombs it came out in clumps.

Back