Votes: 548 67.2%
  • 18"-19"

Votes: 199 24.4%
  • 20"-21"

Votes: 44 5.4%
  • 21" +

Votes: 24 2.9%

• Total voters
How the hell do you guys get your arms to grow? My whole body has swoled, but my arms refuse to fricken grow. I can't tell if I'm overtraining them or not training them enough and it's pissing me off.

Wow, there are actually some believable stats here. I have yet to meet someone in real life that has 20" arms. I would say arms are the most exagerated measurement there is. I would bet 90% of the bigger lifters in the gym are around 16-18". You hit 18" and up you have some big arms.

MP5 said:
Wow, there are actually some believable stats here. I have yet to meet someone in real life that has 20" arms. I would say arms are the most exagerated measurement there is. I would bet 90% of the bigger lifters in the gym are around 16-18". You hit 18" and up you have some big arms.

Mine are 18.75", a number which is padded, literally, with some BF, but I see plenty of guys around who make me feel like my arms are small, so the 19-21" arms aren't all that rare.

--dave

GymChic said:
Yep, the infamous man himself! LOL :p

Hey GymChic, you got a recent lat spread pic of BK you can share? I always thought his spread was particularly impressive.

--dave

I am not doubting there are 20" arms out there, I have never met a lean bodybuilder with 20's though. (not saying there aren't any) I used to work with a couple of fat guys that didn't even lift and they would compare arms. I bet they were 19-20 but it was pure fat.

GymChic said:
He says to tell you and Greg hello! :)

GymChic

Super, and we are doing great, he was just here last week for a visit (he still lives in Kansas for the time being)....I'm glad to see BigKev has another woman in his life, the last one seemed to be a bit spooky :rolleyes: Does BigKev post on the board ? I'd love to be able to chat with him again. Also tell him I did my 1st cycle this past Feb/March/April....250 mgs of Test Enanthate every 4 days.....got up to 258 lbs and am now in a cutting phase, hoping to get to 225-228 at 8-10 %

Foggy Doggy said:
BIG KEV is your Boyfriend !!!!! OMG ! Tell him CanesNFins (my old screen name) from Anabolic Review said hi !

Are you also "The Artist Formerly Known As Canes4ever?"

--dave

I measured mine a couple months ago and they were 17-3/4" cold without any Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) ever. I think they are at 18" now cold but I will need to measure. I am currently on my first Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycle and waiting to see what happens.

Last edited:
I agree with the fella that says it's how you look not how the arms measure. Why would I want to look like a basketball with a pee size head just to say I have 18-20+ inch arms (becuase thats what I would look like). 16 inch cold is pushing it for my frame and I am 175 and 5'10." That's just where I am. Some of you real big guys have it tougher though with real long muscles, you've got to get em to that size to look big I am sure. Not only that but the small-mid size guys have the advantage on BPress to, they just dont have as far to go and can press more but not as far, you know? I am natural btw but if I went roid, I most likely would bounce up to 18" I guess with good effort. Best of luck to you all!

Last edited:
OK!
Coming in small at 15.75" flexed, no pump.
However just started my 1st cycle in over 10 years.
5'7" @ 172lbs - 35yrs old

take a look at the pic in my avatar, only 18 1/2" cold, but my frame and muscle shape make them look much bigger. Cant wait to see how freaky they are when they are actually over 20...

Back