Votes: 548 67.2%
  • 18"-19"

Votes: 199 24.4%
  • 20"-21"

Votes: 44 5.4%
  • 21" +

Votes: 24 2.9%

• Total voters
It's very possible to do. Today was the first time I measured and got 20." They were 18.5 a year ago so keep it going!!!!

Last edited:
Beast, you are on the same track as I was. At your age I had 18" arms. You are not yet at your "fullness" max. what really put me at that 20" mark was doing a lot of super setting and remembering that your triceps are 3/4 of your arm. Work those tri's. Mine are still growing, too, so yours should be right there with mine.

MONSTER CATEGORY!!!

ya i know about tris being alot bigger thats why i work them hard. I been doing alot of heavy benching and back work so my arms are getting that extra bit bigger.

i haven't measured in a long while so i honestly can't tell you. but i think i can safely say that they are not 18 inches yet. i would consider a 20 inch arm to be really big.

compman said:
what really put me at that 20" mark was doing a lot of super setting and remembering that your triceps are 3/4 of your arm.
MONSTER CATEGORY!!!

Great advice. Most ppl hammer their biceps without realizing that tris are 3/4 of the size. Good reminder to all.

Its more about how big they look, then how big they actually measure. Everyone who knows me swears that my arms are well over 20", but its an illusion due to the size of my frame

needsize said:
Its more about how big they look, then how big they actually measure. Everyone who knows me swears that my arms are well over 20", but its an illusion due to the size of my frame

I know, people think mine are 18, cause I got small joints and low BF.

Needsize, so how big are your arms?

I think a lot of people think their arms are bigger than they are. Mine are a little over 17 cold, and one guy at the gym asked me, and when i told him, he was like "no way, mine are almost 17!" yours must be 18 or 19. This guy is lucky if they are 15.5.

just take the tape measure and wrap it around. Pretty simple even for meatheads! A tape measure and a journal is a great way to measure gains and progress.

...and I stress again, your triceps are 3/4 of your arm. My arms went from 18.5 to 20 by focusing on the tri's and doing a lot of bicep supersets!

Supersets Rock!!! When the pain starts, you are just beginning!

Achilles said:
I know, people think mine are 18, cause I got small joints and low BF.

Needsize, so how big are your arms?

Cold, they are somewhere between 18 1/2 and 19", but my small frame makes them look way bigger, ie, last time I was ripped my waist was 28"

Back