how do I get a peak on my bicep?

DieselPike

My arms are fairly descent size for me (about 17 1\2" -18") but when I give a good bicep flex it just looks like hills on my arms instead of mountains with a good peak at the top. I don't have that little gap between the crease in my elbow and the bottom of my bicep. I am just wondering is there an exercise I can do to help with this, or am I just genetically screwed?

I have found that to get that peak if you have long bicep heads you need to scrap the barbell movements and concentrate on bringing up that peak. I would do incline curls, preatures, concentration curls and cable curls along with other isolation exercises that hit the inner bicep head. I did this for a while to help with the peak on my bis. I change from a routine using these movements to a routine that uses more big movements like barbell curls.
Hope this helps you out bro.

$8,000 down the toilet IMO
TriBiPecAfter.jpg

peak comes with lighter weight, more concentrated movements, squeeze the shit out of em. but dont forget to add mass builders in the routine as well, what good is a peak w/o mass?

Peak is mostly down to genetics. However, by stimulating the brachailles muscle which sits beneath the bicep you can force it to push the bicep higher thus creating a bigger peak. Hammer curls across the body isolate the brachailles.

Back