How do I make Capsules with Anavar

I haven't been on line for a few days but I'm really glad to see so many responses!
I never knew you could put it into a solution.
That sounds easier than the whole pills powder way but how do you do it? How much solution to powder ? Is it safer or riskier in terms of being sterile after it sits around ( I imagine in a fridge?)? How do you store it ? how do you take it ? in a drink? how long does it last once mixed? Sorry to be so clueless I just have never read anything about making up a batch.

Do a search on and you'll find out how to do conversions. It's not hard at all once you learn how to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best resource for u all!

here is Richard,supply all kinds of raw powder u need, again ,ALL KINDS. contact me if u need. msn- rjp730 at hotmail dot com

tell you what send me 2 grams of powder to try out if its good i will send credits. then you can send me more. if you dont want to deal that way dont bug me

I know this is an old thread but can someone either tell me or send me to a thread with info on how to go about making the caps. I got 50g of anavar and been taking it straight for some time with an expensive accurate scale. I want to make 25mg capsules and im ordering dextrose. so what capsule size would you recommend. i need an equation of 50g of anavar mixed with how much of dextrose and mixed really well to make 25mg capsules. and what size of capsules would be best for that. thanks

I have a easy way to do it but won't have time until tomorrow to post it. Simple using cap m quick, caps, small cheap food processor, and filler of your choice. It will take just a few minutes for 50 caps.

<-----is going to google liquid form anavar. Always wanted something to bridge with but anavar is so expensive in pill form from suppliers. Glad I got a great powder source.

yeah i have a 100 pill maker machine that i can change out the trays for different pull size but what i was putting in it was raw form and did not have to be mixed with anything. 1g anavar made with 10g of powder yields 100mg per gram? or would you equate for the volume of the anavar as well?

A size 0 cap holds 16,000mg.

Take ammount in grams x 1000 / number of caps. This will give you your dose per cap in mg.

Ex: cap em quick makes 50 at a time, if you want 25mg caps you'd use 1.25mg raw (x1000 = 1250). 16000-1250 = 14750 of filler.

It's really quite simple, once you get good at it you can do 50 in about 5-10min.

I put the raw/filler into a food processor or one of those small coffee grinders, works perfect. Margin of variance per pill shouldn't be enough to matter

Back