How does your gear affect you at work?

Pupil2Prodigy

Onologylearning
(1) I work in a locked group home for young violent sexual predators (ages 21-25)

(2) I'm wondering how gear will affect me at work..

(3) Can I expect to have the same amount of patience at work on gear that I do without?

Any commentary welcome, really need to know what to expect

Btw, in most cases these guys were sexually assaulted and or raped as young as 6 years old and for the most part are products of fetal alcohol syndrome, so I would appreciate it if you excluded hate speech from your replies

As always, thanks for taking the time-

Last edited:
You MAY have a little less patience.. May have slightly increased irritability.. Depends on how you are off cycle i believe. If your typically a calm , patient person you'll be fine. Gear just seems to amplify who you are, if you get what i mean. If you were an asshole with a short fuse and jumped on cycle you'd probably get worse.

Personally i find myself happier and calmer on trst only cycles. Just feel so good that i never tend to lose my temper. But, everyones different ;)

On test I am just plain happy. Nothing seems to bother me. Even my wife notices how easy going I become. One caveat: if you don't control your estradiol it ISNA whole different story.

The downside (depending on how you look at it) is that I want to fuck every single woman I see at work - even the ugly ones. All I can think about is bending them over and giving it to them.

I have no issues, besides the fact that everyone looks to me when something heavy needs to be lifted :)
)

Being a math tutor at a University it negatively affects my persona. Not the drugs per se, but the lack of calories (I've only been on to cut).

It's hard to appear happy dieting with all the mental fatigue mathematics brings. Oh, and lets add to the fact some of the drugs I've taken ruin my sleeping patterns.

Last edited:
Believe it or not i have more patience and am more focused on daily tasks that need to be done or task at work, i rarely even get mad. But like everything its going to vary from person to person bro.

You shouldn't have a problem you have to remember those people are in a lot worse position than you are so if they are agitated or depressed you have to let it go and help. If you keep that in mind you shouldn't have a problem.

Only time I get a little edgy on cycle is when my bp goes up. Mine always goes up a little on cycle and I can feel it in the chest and I don't ever freak out I'm a very calm person but if I'm gonna yell its not gonna be determined by gear its gonna be by how bad you piss me off. It will be in your head thinking the gear is why your mad when you probably would of got mad if your weren't on gear.

(1) I work in a locked group home for young violent sexual predators (ages 21-25)

(2) I'm wondering how gear will affect me at work..

(3) Can I expect to have the same amount of patience at work on gear that I do without?

Any commentary welcome, really need to know what to expect

Btw, in most cases these guys were sexually assaulted and or raped as young as 6 years old and for the most part are products of fetal alcohol syndrome, so I would appreciate it if you excluded hate speech from your replies

As always, thanks for taking the time-

Since you felt the need to include the information and the warning, I feel the need to ask: when did sex offenders become a protected group under so called "hate speech"?

Since you felt the need to include the information and the warning, I feel the need to ask: when did sex offenders become a protected group under so called "hate speech"?

They're not, but his Stockholm syndrome has him sympathizing with them because they were victimized and have a socially acceptable (in some circles) excuse to be evil. Don't envy him the work, and you do have to rationalize a bit of a connection to your wards or you will treat them like animals or subhumans.

Back