How easy is it to detect SUSTANON/DECA in a Urinalysis?

If they are looking for it and you have done it within the last 9 months or so, they will find it.

That deca really sticks out in my mind. Generally, tested athletes should stay away because that stuff can keep detectable levels in your body for a very very long time after discontinuing use. Like strega said, if you've run this in the past 9 months, they WILL find it and I don't know of anything to help you out there. Sorry..
Going forward, I would use short acting compounds from now on.

I'm at the beginning of the cycle, should I just cut the DECA out?? I won't have teh test until possibly 3-5 weeks after the cycle is over.

TRAVELJOCKEY said:
I'm at the beginning of the cycle, should I just cut the DECA out?? I won't have teh test until possibly 3-5 weeks after the cycle is over.

It's really your choice because I don't know all the details of your situation... however (hypothetically speaking) if it were me and I know that there's a 100% chance I'll be tested..
I would definetly stop the deca asap.
Also, my cycles would not run anywhere near seasonal test times and would probably look more like this..
Test prop/Var
Test Susp/Halo
Test prop/Tren A
etc, etc,
Now if i were tested randomly year round, I would NOT even use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and would explore natural ways to supplement or use sanctioned supp's.

r they specifically testing for gear or is it just a random job drug test. if it's not a sports related drug test then they won't even look for it, just cocaine, weed, etc...my understanding is they must do a special and expensive test for steroids...anyone else agree???

hey bro i'm in the same boat as you i might be gettin tested to so if u wanna know the detection time for any steroid go to www.steroid.com and umm i know decca takes 12-14months to get out ur system but i dunno if three weeks is long enough for them to find it.

president_fad said:
u started a deca only cycle? Ur gunna get ur test 3-5 weeks after ur deca? Then ur wondering if its detectable?

Did u do any research?
Yes I did my research I was well aware it is detectable for up to 18 months.

No it isn't a Deca only cycle..it's Sus stacked with deca.

My question was really is there anything that can hide "combat" detection...that was it. Pretty much knew the answer was NO. Which is why I posted to see if any of you all knew anything else.

Humor it.

the-lil-rb said:
hey bro i'm in the same boat as you i might be gettin tested to so if u wanna know the detection time for any steroid go to www.steroid.com and umm i know decca takes 12-14months to get out ur system but i dunno if three weeks is long enough for them to find it.
Yea bro, I know....But being that this wasn't a blood test and just urine I was having slights hopes there was some bullshit out there I didn't know about to take before testing to could possibly hide detection. Wild hopes that's all..lol.

I heard some people bring in synthetic urine or someone elses urine into the testing centers...who know oh well. I might just back out the job offer...Even if I stopped the deca now I probably still have it in me from my last cycle ..lol..Oh well.

It depends on what kind of drug test you are taking. If you are taking a urynalisis test, it can EASILY be beaten. I have beaten the urynalisis everytime I have been tested for steroids, and I was on boldenon, sustanon 250, winstrol, tren, clen & T3. I still passed, even while I was on them. If you are taking a urynalisis, contact me with a PM or e-mail me and I'll tell you how to do it, where to buy the blocking agents, and any other info you need to pass. The blocking agent is not probenecid either, they will test for that too usually. I will not post how to do it publically because with all the hype against us. I'll be happy to help you get through it though.
If it is a hair follicle test, I can tell you how to beat that too.
If it is a drug test for a normal job, you will not be tested for steroids, just recreational drugs and certain scripts..ie:valium xanax, codeine, etc.
If it is a court drug test, that can be tricky, but it still can easily be beaten.
If it is a blood test, there is a supplement out there you can take that will actually lower testosterone for 2 hours after ingesting it, so testosterone could be beaten, but I'm not sure about the other steroids. I have never been blood tested, just hair and urynalisis, but I will ask some very close friends. PM or e-mail me.

yea, if it's like a probation or UA in the military they will not be testing you for juice. Unless they have specific cause to test you for them. college/professional athletes get tested for them. If it is a regular urinalysis for a job, or something in that nature you shouldn't have anything to worry about unless they have suspicion that you are using them.

They will not test for Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) in the military unless someone hates you. In fact they almost promote the use in some batallions.

with the exception of sports almost no one tests for steroids. Mil and law enforcement only test when their is suspicion (even then as mentioned you generally have to have someone that is either anal (and aware/suspicious) or does not like you)

hiphop said:
r they specifically testing for gear or is it just a random job drug test. if it's not a sports related drug test then they won't even look for it, just cocaine, weed, etc...my understanding is they must do a special and expensive test for steroids...anyone else agree???

Exactly, they have to be looking for the gear to find it. If its like a drug test for a job they are looking for cocain, weed, all of the above mentioned narcotics

deca will take long time like a yr or little longer. Really only thing you can do is if you know when you are going to be tested to take one of those detoxs, but they are usually only good for a day or couple. If the test are random, then you are screwed. Prob best to take like prop, and short life orals. Either way, if the do a test the day after, and it is for aas, it will show up in high test levels.

president_fad said:
u started a deca only cycle? Ur gunna get ur test 3-5 weeks after ur deca? Then ur wondering if its detectable?

Did u do any research?

I think you read it wrong. The test he was referring to was a steroid test not testosterone. The steroid detection test will be 3-5 weeks after the end of cycle.

Back